What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature farms

ctg

Veteran
Where are all the grow reports of nature’s farms gear? I know some of you had to have purchased some.

I’ve got
Telescope sk and Coffin sk on the go now. Great vigor and lots of frost, not overly road kill like though. I’ll do photos this weekend
-ct-

ambertrichome

Veteran
Gave a pack of the Weasel Skunk to a buddy, and the mice got all but 3 seeds.
Got 2 males, and 1 female.

They are ALL 3 very vigorous, and my buddy used the best Weasel Male on our 7 years old Mr Nice F2 Female.
His report is so far, the male was possibly the best smelling stuff hes ever smelled, and weve been doing this together since at least 1983. On and off. Ive been messing around since 1971/72. He hasn't described a specific smell yet. Hes 100 miles away.
He plans on also crossing the Weasel Male with Dominion Skunk, Local Skunk, Granny Skunk, F2 the Weasel, and hopefully TNF restocks the Weasel in the future, which I believe hes going to.
I also just ordered a HAZE Hybrid yesterday called Super Silver Cough, from Dynasty Genetics.

Its Colorado/Ft Collins Cough x Mr Nice Super Silver Haze F3 Male. Cough is clone only from the 90s, and is NL5 x Haze #17, and these genetics were said NOT to have come from Europe. Its legend in Colorado, and I see its becoming more, and more used by a few companies in the last couple years.
He also wants to eventually cross the Weasel with the SSC, and the Dominion gear.
Ive also got all kinds of other TNF gear... Howards Red, Shiva Skunk Redux V1, IBL SK18, Sk18 IBL selected BX, UK Cheese/Sk18, Weasel...Original Diesel/Sk18 already on the way, Jager/Sk18, Corpse Flower, Red Eye Skunk,

ctg

Veteran
Coffin sk and telescope sk

Coffin sk and telescope sk

1 coffin sk
Alaskan sk x sk18. Bout a week from harvy
thick plant not much stretch

2 telescope sk. Romulan joe cut x sk18
Love the structure on this one could be huge if grown in a large pot and topped.
Both cultivars are robust, not allot of sk smell at this point.

Attachments

• 5E7C8232-291E-4D99-B2BA-42EBE2C1A08B.jpg
    5E7C8232-291E-4D99-B2BA-42EBE2C1A08B.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 35359EBF-770B-4CA4-84A5-F9C3CD093DC4.jpg
    35359EBF-770B-4CA4-84A5-F9C3CD093DC4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 52

ctg

Veteran
This fucka

This fucka

Coffin sk male

Way frosty and compact never seen such robust flowering in a male

Attachments

• 52E97341-02CB-453D-973A-A5E10F761EFE.jpg
    52E97341-02CB-453D-973A-A5E10F761EFE.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 106

drummerman15

Here is the first of my Nature Farms to come down - Blue Mojo (Blueberry Sativa X skunk) - just trimmed. I have 2 more phenos that are very similar but taking a little longer. Not very sativa-like structure - short and squat, but I mainline. No RKS aromas, but the blueberry is very definitely there. Nice and dense with good trichome coverage - sticky. Have been looking forward to these for a while. These Blue Mojo's were freebies with my other seed purchase and I'm more excited about these. Also have Guapo Skunk (Tahoe OG x skunk) on the way in the next week or so. Again, no RKS, but I've grown Tahoe before and these have behaved and look identical. Whether the legend of the skunk is true or not - who knows - but these are top shelf genetics for sure. NF just release Silver Haze and I'm really looking forward to those.

Attachments

• Blue Skunk 1.jpg
    Blue Skunk 1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 78

D3pthCharg3

Here is the first of my Nature Farms to come down - Blue Mojo (Blueberry Sativa X skunk) - just trimmed. I have 2 more phenos that are very similar but taking a little longer. Not very sativa-like structure - short and squat, but I mainline. No RKS aromas, but the blueberry is very definitely there. Nice and dense with good trichome coverage - sticky. Have been looking forward to these for a while. These Blue Mojo's were freebies with my other seed purchase and I'm more excited about these. Also have Guapo Skunk (Tahoe OG x skunk) on the way in the next week or so. Again, no RKS, but I've grown Tahoe before and these have behaved and look identical. Whether the legend of the skunk is true or not - who knows - but these are top shelf genetics for sure. NF just release Silver Haze and I'm really looking forward to those.

Looks great, thanks for sharing.

Any thoughts out there on this Silver Haze offering?

ambertrichome

Veteran
Buddy just harvested 8 Nature Farm

89 NL5 x SK18.

Have only sampled 1 plant so far, they had to be taken 7-12 days early because for 1. He wanted to Reguve the best one. It is very hot, and humid, and the buds are super thick, and didn't want to risk mold.

Also consider I bought these because they have 89 NL5 genetics. REAL NL5. Sensi Seeds. 1989 Clone Only.

The buds are hashy, very very very fruity, floral, honeysuckle, hint of Eucalyptus on the tongue. And it REEKS. Aint no hidin this shit. If ya got a bud of it in a car, in an illegal state, it could be in the trunk, and they will smell it.

The buzz is very cerebral, much probably due to it being taken early, but would have even been more potent a week, or more longer.
Plants are very vigorous especially considering they are Indica dominant. Heavy yield, and the buds are thick all the way down the branches.

Found a real keeper, and am very glad we ran this strain. I only bought 1 pack, and if you could go through say, 30 females, you could find all kinds of shit. Smells like weed I haven't smelled in years. This pheno is very very NL5 dominant. Recommended.

Americangrower

Veteran
I grew his skunk18 and used a frosty male on a bunch of elite clones. Was not impressed with the fem. Granted I only got 1 fem 8 males. Fem was just ok, grew great had a rubber skunkiness smell but just not close to a keeper.

As for the male he didn't cross how I had hoped. He smelled of vinyl rubber musk. Which I thought would pair nicely with chem, deathstar, sour d and a few others. Unfortunately he brought this kinda fruitiness to the offspring. I like fruit terps, but his was there but weak so that no good.

ctg

Veteran
Yeah I didn’t find anything even remotely skunky in his gear. Have to say it’s my own fault for chasing the roadkill. Been on the hunt for many year and am always disappointed by what is offered commercially in seed form.
The hunt will continue

Mr. J

Ya, Nature Farm guy is making bank on his "skunk". There are a few threads floating around the internets and I've been following them.

Unfortunately his skunk 1969 origin story doesn't hold up and neither does his claim that he has weed that smells like a skunk. Good weed, just not the skunk we're looking for. A lot of people have grown out a lot of his seeds.

I haven't grown his seeds. Based on all the grow reports I've read though, I'm gonna say he's a bit of a charlatan with a neat story but he doesn't really deliver on his claims.

Smokey Pockets

Yeah, Nature Farm is bunk. I grew the 69 skunk and it was garbage. He lied about the skunk, why would anyone trust any other release. I’m sure there are good plants in his seeds, but not what they are marketed as.

ctg

Veteran
He actually got it from master Thai so he he roadkill “fib” didn’t start with him. I would rate this the plants I grew from his seed as a grade b at best

Mr. J

Oh ya, I forgot about Master Thai and his Uncle Fester, the scientist-biker, or was it psychologist-biker? I don't remember.

The whole thing pretty convoluted. Unfortunately that's the way it is with everything when it comes to herb. Just read the first few pages of the original haze thread. Everyone has their own story and nobody can agree on anything.

Also, nobody in this business seems to be able to get along for any extended period of time so everyone ends up hating and arguing and calling each other thieves and liars.