What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Myanmar = SpeedBall Nation - How do they SLEEP ?

St. Phatty

Got to the part of the morning where I've drunk all my coffee

(= Caffeine Rush)

and am now about to start the water drinking routine.

(= Full Bladder, bad time to get caught in a traffic jam.)

So I was reading RiceFarmer's news links (sort of like Drudge but better)

http://ricefarmer.blogspot.com

And there's an article about Meth Production in Myanmar.

Except Myanmar is also known for - Heroin Production.

God Almighty how do they sleep ?

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2019/02/21/2003710146

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2019/02/21/2003710146/2

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/heroin-treatment/combination

Jesse & Jane mixed Heroin & meth on Breaking Bad. I thought that combination was a Speedball.

Turns out that term is sometimes also used for a Cocaine-Heroin mix.

Anyway, what does that feel like ?

Maybe some of the users in Myanmar mix them at the same time.

Maybe some of them take Meth as a wake-up drug, then use Heroin when they want to sleep.

It sounds like a hellish mix.

Can a person ever really sleep when they have that combination of drugs in their system ?

Green Squall

A lot of the greats have died from that mix, though I've always associated it with heroin/coke.
Chris Farley, John Belushi, Mitch Hedburg, all succumbed, while Anthony Kiedis surprisingly somehow managed to escape death from the habit.
I can't imagine what it would feel like, going full speed in to completely opposite directions.
I've experimented with coke when I was younger but never touched heroin.
That shit is bad news and I lost a life long friend a year ago.
Sober two years, slipped once and it cost him his life.
Don't do drugs kids. Stick with weed.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day StP

Do all the folks in Peru smoke crack / do all the folks in Mexico take meth ?
Obviously not . Same in Shan state Myanmar . The product goes where the money is . Not a lot of disposable income in Myanmar .

Destination China/ Thailand / Malaysia / Singapore more money as the product moves south and east .

The amphetamine tablets [yah =medicine , bah = crazy ] seem to be gradually being replaced by crystal meth aka yah ice .

A cpl of details . The Shan Free state is a carry over of the Kuomintang from China . The CIA `s opium / heroin is made in Afghanistan these days isn`t it ? lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Gry

Am told much of what shows up in the LA market is the result of a six hour single container process, that can be done under very primitive conditions.

St. Phatty

Am told much of what shows up in the LA market is the result of a six hour single container process, that can be done under very primitive conditions.

That doesn't entirely make sense, unless it indicates that the interdiction efforts are interfering with the more Factory Production set-ups (a la Breaking Bad).

Shortage of the high-potency purer meth would inspire local folks to learn and do the single container recipe.

Must be relatively simple, something that can be reduced to a "Cook-book", with no chemistry knowledge required.

Also Sudafed used to be over the counter in California.

I wonder how many people make their living as Smurfs, in California or even neighboring states that drive around buying cold medicine.

I took Sudafed the first time when I hurt my ears having too much fun diving (e.g. diving to 35 feet when I was really only pressure corrected to 20 feet).

The first time was a lot of fun, bottomless energy. Swam 6 miles. From La Jolla Shores, to the Cove, down past the pier, halfway to Black's, then back to the Shores and the Cove.

The ENT doctor that recommended the Sudafed for the "Serous Otitis" (ear something) was named "Dr. Bone."

packerfan79

Veteran
The vast majority of meth in America is made in Mexico. They dissolve it in water, and extract it in a pretty simple process here in the states. That's probably what you are referring to Gry.

If you go back to the 90s. Their were massive labs across the south west. Once the process got out, it was made in bathrooms and kitchens more often. The crackdown on sudafed, you had to get a dr. To help get quantity of pseudoephedrine. One dr. Got busted prescribing 6 tons of pseudoephedrine. The cartels in Mexico have access to the required chemicals, without the hassle of trying to acquire it here.

It's a dirty drug. Worse than coke or crack. IMO.

Latest posts

Latest posts