What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A year later

Hobby.Gardener

This looks really decent, would you mind sharing more details about setup/method/nutes you use please?
I'm a newbie into my second grow, still making few mistakes (including overcrowding), keen to learn and share!
Grow on, bud!

This looks really decent, would you mind sharing more details about setup/method/nutes you use please?
I'm a newbie into my second grow, still making few mistakes (including overcrowding), keen to learn and share!
Grow on, bud!

Hey man,

My method is very straightforward: Methodically top and use some low stress training to make the plant more bushy and have a flat top while in veg. After I feel that the plant has filled enough of the veg tent I'll take cuttings of it (to ensure a perpetual grow), wait a week (to let it heal), and then into the flower tent it goes. I defoliate a lot in flower because I know this strain can handle it. I've had strains that hate defoliation so I believe it is a strain dependent characteristic.

Aside from that, I use Grow More's entire line and RO water. I've tried advanced nutrients and GH which both worked fine. I tried Grow More and liked the result (and cost) so I decided to stick with them. The more I research I do, the more evidence I find to indicate the RO water isn't necessary. I've invested in the filter so I will use it. My tents are 32"x32"x53" and I use Sunmaster Fullnova bulbs for flower. Definitely notice a sacrifice in yield but I feel I get better trichome production under this bulb. The plant is fed with two 1/4 inch drip lines set on a timer once or twice a day.

Hope this answers all of your questions brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts