What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbet DHN cut (with pics)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke report

Strain: DHN Sherbet
Grower: Hash Zeppelin
Medium: coco
Environment: green house and out doors.
Nutrient lines: Nutrifield. Og tea. Hi-Brix, raw sweet, gh rapid start.
Cure time: 2 months

Look: it exhibits a mix of both parents. The cookies and the pink panties. It looks like it has some cookies nug structure, but larger colas. Nice dense calx. Very frosty. Not as frosty as some of the cookies cuts out, but still very frosty. I got the leaves to purple this time, but the buds did not.

Smell: it smells fantastic. When I first open the jar it smells vanilla, creamy, with slight sour berry. Then when you crack a nug open the sweet berry and citrus is released. Rainbow sherbet is a very appropriate smell association.

Taste: I get a lot of vanilla and berry on the taste. Very pleasant flavor. Lasts for several hits.

High: I feel the high in my body. It helps aliviate my neck and back pain. It's relaxing me, and making me feel happier. It's taking me out of work mode. It's euphoric, and will help me sleep, but it's not making me cloudy, or knocking me right out. This is probably not the best morning strain, unless you're using it for stomach pain or anxiety. Those are the two biggest reasons I'm drawn to this strain. It's helps my stomach pain and anxiety. It's a great strain overall. Very enjoyable.

Grow technique: she is not the heaviest eater. I fed her on the light side. Likes lots of sugars. Susceptible to powdery mildew. Have good spacing. Keep your humidity down. Preventatative spray in veg. Finishes fairly early. 8 to 9 weeks of flower.

Over all I would give this strain a solid 9 out of 10. Great strain. Worth writing a review for, and it should be easy for any one in the SF Bay Area to find.

NorCalGro

Hey i recognize this pic from dhn website congrats looks beautifu!! I have one at day 27 and just frosty as can be already! Ive hurd the buzz is weak but was pleasantly suprised by your review.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bunk, just like all their other clones.

Maybe there is some sarcasm going over my head here, but if not, What is your definition of bunk? Not a legit cut? I can tell you from growing them, that some of their cuts are the original, and some are not, but all the cuts they sell are good. This sherbet cut is not the same as the sunset cut but it's really good still it just leans a bit more towards the pink panties than the original cut.

If you're saying they are bunk because they are bad cuts, then I'd say that you're just not growing them right, or maybe the dispensary you get them from sucks at caring for them. I buy all mine from Berkeley patients group, and have great success. Over the years I have gotten thousands of clones from dhn at bpg. I have had issues with only 9 total. 9 cherry pie clones that hermied, and it might have been my fault. Which I got refunded for and received a big discount for my next purchase. I'd say that's a pretty good record for product and service.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
How was the yield compared to cookie cuts? Great review! Ive had some nice cuts from dhn, 3x crazy is fire, n side by side with verified gg4 i couldnt see a differenc in their cut.

los_escondidos

How was the yield compared to cookie cuts? Great review! Ive had some nice cuts from dhn, 3x crazy is fire, n side by side with verified gg4 i couldnt see a differenc in their cut.

3x Crazy is rediculous fire, love the Purple Caddilac & Ken's GDP for purples. Haven't tried their Grape Ape or Purple Kush from DHN. Looking to run more of their cuts in the future to observe & document.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The sherbet didn't yield that much more, but I have cookies dialed, so maybe that's why.

Latest posts

Latest posts