What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thclear Is Clear Crap!

Chase4969

Homie got this for me in L.A, they say its "Pure" distillate, but it is not at all, it's super runny weight is inconsistent from syringe to syringe, and worst of all they all have food grade terpenes. Same Exact crap mrextractor sells i should know because i bought that crap fake shit long ago and still have them sitting here, you can tell the difference between Real MJ terps, and food grade shit, man i hate this fucking company now

Attachments

• IMG_6495.jpg
    IMG_6495.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 12

Goldcountrymj

You're spot on! Glad to see I'm not the only one who recognizes that bs. Gotta watch out for lemon tree too, they're doing it with their flower 😠

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah they are a crappy company. I bought a disposable pen with a gram in it. Low and behold it only works when it wants to. Mabey once out of 10 times.

Latest posts

Latest posts