What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Uptown Haze

mrOJ

Hey all,
I was blessed with this uptown by a buddy who came to visit CO from NYC. After not smelling that actual haze smell in years and thinking she was gone, she shows up. Love this herb, perfect white ash, reeks the whole place up when you open the jar of peppery ,sandalwood funky, and when its burned there is no mistaking it. I guess it still is uptown...:woohoo::biggrin:

Have a great sunday everyone!

Attachments

• image2 (4).JPG
    image2 (4).JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 17

mrOJ

I wanna try that soooooo bad...
Enjoy my brother

Edit:Woops probably gone already

haha. Being super stingy with this sack. Prb got a Q total, and have 6 grams left. I open the jar everyday for the smells, holy moly does it take you back.

Chase4969

Only dudes from nyc and miami know the Dominican/Crack/Haze . remember back in the day taking trips to Audubon ave with my bro to buy Dubs in glass jars.

steamgod

That's her!!!!

I live for uptown haze, that heights dope... It's been there forever and is always fire. They have some standards I must say, keep it up and keep it alive!

NY Staple for real, haze should be like an attraction for NY!

soserthc1

Tons of good haze threads here particular Nyc haze and piff
Most say it's still held by Dominicans

Never smoked myself at least not that I'm aware off