What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

too much blue dream

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Blue dream is everywhere because growers and smokers like it . Seems like it has reached its peak though, now its all about the blue dream crosses

OzzBozz

it's everywhere because its one of the easiest, mainstream cuts to grow... it yields well, is resistant, and has a relatively quick flowering time compared to sours and kushes. Its very popular here in nor cal, everyone i know has grown it or is growing it

Blaze 12

about to flip some dreamkillers ....dreamstar x stardawg got 3 phenos going.. 1 is straight BD other is all stardawg and the third looks to be a mix cant wait to flower them out and see what they bring ...i like me some good grown bluedream

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Blue dream is everywhere because growers and smokers like it . Seems like it has reached its peak though, now its all about the blue dream crosses
+1
Wasn't really inspired to grow BD (I grow strains I can't easily buy at "the store"),
but am giving 4 Bay Dreams (freebies) a toss, hoping to find a good lady for some
Old Time Moonshine pollen, growing alongside.

Allendawg

Wondering how big the Cali harvest will be this year? With all the bugs going around will peeps be lucky to be smoking anything decent?

SMOKE-ONE

Ive been running Andy's Blue Dream and its pretty nice.It cant compare to my forum cut, lemon cookies, lemon larry og, or grape og, but it makes up for it, in the yield dept.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Funny you mention that, a few months ago in WA all they had was blue dream for recreational sales. (about the same time of the original post) And it was fucking expensive.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Good batches of Blue Dream everywhere in LA. A good batch is really beautiful, excellent look and smell. But for me, being a Sativa guy, it's just ok. I would like to see BD crossed back to a real haze, the original haze even. I find most 50/50 hybrids to be murky in effects.

If you have so much to spare, send a few pounds out towards the less fortunate states! You could even make it into a tearjerking ad like the Sally Struthers ads way back when.

"Every day thousands of poor individuals living in the South, Midwest, and even the East Coast are deprived of a valuable and precious resource. Please, donate to the Blue Dream foundation. For just 50 grams a day you too can sponsor a smoker."

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Blue Dream is proper, good genes. I like that everyone seems to be tossing their BD moms, looks like my craigslist BD clones will be worth 10 apiece next season LOL

DONAJTHEIII

all i have to say is that ive never seen bad blue dream and if someone does I would run away from that tree lol my first plant was a bd and I didnt do anything right in that grow except give it water lmao it looked perfect no defs and yielded good product. litearlly the easiest thing to grow and that is another reason why people like it its a good industrial plant.

AJAE

Rondon

If you have so much to spare, send a few pounds out towards the less fortunate states! You could even make it into a tearjerking ad like the Sally Struthers ads way back when.

"Every day thousands of poor individuals living in the South, Midwest, and even the East Coast are deprived of a valuable and precious resource. Please, donate to the Blue Dream foundation. For just 50 grams a day you too can sponsor a smoker."
Blue dream. ..the santa cruz cut...is a kick ass strain imho. But its a compromise. About as close as a real sativa i want to get thats still commercially viable and realistic to grow on a larger scale. Sure there are better strains but for what your getting with Dream....its damn good...close to excellent. And i dont know what everyone else is growing called Blue Dream but the sativa leaf looking Santa Cruz i got is frosty as hell. Nice chunky buds. Nice smell. And an AWESOME flying high if you dry and cure it long enough. It fucks me and my patients right up...after all these years. Good party bud too. Iam never not growing this cut somewhere. Yall are nuts.

Rondon

Run that dream under a bunch of 315 or 630 lec's (cmh) and get back with me. Its like a totally different plant than HPS. Single or Double ended. With lec lamps...its like really well grown outdoor Blue Dream.