What's new

FL Woman Stabs Husband, "For Fun"

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Whoa, don't piss off this chick, she's fuckin' looney as it is :eek:

http://heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060415/NEWS/604150636

Woman accused of stabbing husband

PUNTA GORDA -- A woman accused of stabbing her husband called police Friday morning to say he might be dead, according to a police report.

Patricia Hepp, 60, of the 2600 block of Stillwater Circle, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held at the Charlotte County jail with bail set at $15,000.

Her husband, Charles Hepp, is in the intensive care unit at Charlotte Regional Medical Center with stab wounds.

When police arrived at the Hepp home, part of the Seminole Lakes gated community in Punta Gorda, Patricia Hepp denied stabbing her husband. She later said she "poked" him in the back with a knife for fun, according to the police report.

Charles Hepp told police his wife stabbed him, but he did not want to press charges.

He had stab and puncture wounds on his back, shoulders and upper arms. His face showed signs of trauma. Some of the wounds appeared to be two days old, police said.

"This was not a one-time thing," said Butch Arenal, public information officer for the Punta Gorda Police Department.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
wow...

wow...

aint love grand...well at least she didn't cut his pecker off~ BC

Nikijad4210

Veteran
"No honey, I'm not trying to kill you, it's just a love stab!"

Honestly, can you imagine? Wow, how the hell could the husband keep going home, considering he already has old wounds?

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
no shit !

no shit !

At the rate she's going she'll be loveing him to death in no time at all...the poor fool!

G

The power of the P.......even more powerful when knives are involved lol

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Ya know...*shakes head*...they make anti-psychotic drugs for a reason........Poor guy, makes you wonder how long she spent pussywhipping him into a pile of mush to keep him around with that shit going on.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
he might like that kinda thing ... ya know like an over the top s&m thing...?
IDK thats some very fucked up women ..... and the man seems game ....
Leave em in peace they deserve each other... he he he he

(well she'll probably leave him in pieces)

PEACE

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
What a nut.... Not Nuts per se...just nuts

On the other hand.... I was riding a bike in the neighborhood and this girl drove by me at least 5 times... (me good-looking?) The 6th time... She hit my and broke my leg..

Another nut with cash