What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have plans for 4/20?

me i'm not smoking probably will be working that day haven't smoked in 3 weeks back to not knowin anyone let alone having no privacy.

does anyone have any special smoke session planned? do you care?

Wacky Tobacky

eh i got nothin planed ill probably smoke a bowl or two.
if i had money id probably go to the unofficial icmag party in a-dam.

Lmwfy

I gotta give a 5 Minute presentation in an hour math class.....I'll be vaped the all day tho,....I gotsta get
sum bud

G

I'll buy some kind bud with my buddies and go do something like the beach or something.

G

Nothing planned really. I need to find a job...went through my weekly allowance to spend on bud already. I might have to make an exception and buy some for 420 though. Oh well its just a day though, not all that big a deal if I can't smoke. A friend might be getting like 2 zips to smoke for it too so maybe I'll just talk to him.

G

this 4-20 i will be doing the usual working and not smoking due to drug test but i will be caring after my females and seedlings...damn drug test LOL

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I pretty much smoke daily anyways, I guess I'll just be getting extra reefed for good measure.

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
I actually do have something planned. Me and a couble of buds are getting together and chipping in for an ouncer. My one friends know how to put the papers together to make a one ounce joint so we'll gonna have one of those and pass that shit around.

bloodshot

Well i'm obviously gonna skip the day of school, probably head downtown with a few friends and buy some new toys. My friends and I are all chipping 5 grams (4 of us are definatly hanging out, one more maybe) so its gonna be a 20-25 gram joint at 4:20 on 420. :) Thursday is gonna be awesome.

G

my friend and i will be up smoking at 4:20 a.m. then we are heading to i-hop for some pancakes. I will prob smoke close to $100 if not more that day. Planning to be ripped all day long, lol.

G

Hey Weed4Life, I will be doing exactly what your gonna be doing.LoL. I can't wait to eat pancakes in the morning ripped off my ass... I just got a raise at work too, so I will be smoking it up for that also...

haha me too! I'm getting up at 4am (supposidly) to wake and bake by 4:20am w/ some Kalichakra, Then some more Kali during the day, Lifesaver at 4:20pm and then ill finish the night off w/ some floater and Danny Boy.

IAMX

This year is the first year I started smoking quality marijuana. So, I hope to be smoking a 1/4 of some good stuff to myself. There should be plenty of shwag and blunts and smoking out of every thing we can/can think of. I wanted to make hash oil but it's probably a little too late.

Is it 'against the rules' to do other drugs on 4/20 ? I may take some downers so that I wont have a panic attack from all the sticky . phat . dank . nuggs . . .

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
IAMX said:
This year is the first year I started smoking quality marijuana. So, I hope to be smoking a 1/4 of some good stuff to myself. There should be plenty of shwag and blunts and smoking out of every thing we can/can think of. I wanted to make hash oil but it's probably a little too late.

Is it 'against the rules' to do other drugs on 4/20 ? I may take some downers so that I wont have a panic attack from all the sticky . phat . dank . nuggs . . .

nope, there are no rules for 4/20. just a day to celebrate our plant any way you see fit. I may consume some alcohol, but mostly i stick to weed for that special day....

now the following weekend on the other hand :D

fat jesus

hmm....let's see. i'm planning on waking up around 9 or 10ish and blazing a fatty blunt, then getting some dank dank breakfast :woohoo: then, i'm gonna continue to blaze during the day and just chillin. i gotta go to a class unfortunately, which i plan on attending from the clouds. it will be interesting. then the rest of the day, i'm blazin' and possibly will consume a few quality brews since it is thursday. and then it's off to my buddy's improv comedy show followed by more blazin' :joint:

solid solid day