What's new

Space Case press

anybody got the Space Case press? I know the plastic things in the Mix n Ball fit real tight so u dont lose much kief b/t the edges, what about Space Case's?

p.s. pepperidge farm goldfish are the SHITT!!!:yummy:

Last edited:

PhillyPhunk

Same with the space case press , virtually no kief gets in the sides.

Yes gold fish are the shit , its all about original , cheddar and pretzel. Paramsean and pizza can go to hell.

Lmwfy

FlyinHawaiian said:
wouldint u be smashing away the thc? think about it they say be gentle with buds to not disturb trichomes..

When you have a shit load of nothing but gland heads, they melt to gether into a gooey ball!

Sorry, i dont have space case press, but iv'e seen threads of people that do and they like em pretty well.

bluebublelove

I've got one, i think I could have made one, but it wouldn't be as slick nor as easy to use. I have pressed as little as half a gram of kief and as much as 5 grams, it works fine.

ps. tokin, my friends dad works for peperidge farm, so in turn there is a closet in his apt that his dad hooks us up with like weeks expired stuff, goldfish galore, or you have had the bordeuax, theyre also the shit....peace

G

pieceofmyheart said:
Do you mean this? Never heard it called that so I may be wrong.

I love my grinder and I do realize you dont want to mess with the buds too much, but when they are very dense it is impossible to roll a joint or even get an easy bong hit.

I do end up with a good amount of kief in the bottom which means that is less when I am smoking, right? Oh well. I still love the way it fluffs it up and makes it toke easier.

thats the space case grinder with kif catch, they also sell a press that looks like a metal cylinder. its kinda a rip, i like my kif unpressed anyway, but pressing has its high points also, burns slower and easier to transport.

but no, the kif does not fall through the sides.

diggle

Unless you've got mad amounts of kief, like enough to build a sandcastle out of like Genkisan....I wouldn't bother pressing it. Kief is delicious enough (and POTENT) enough when you smoke it unpressed.

Pieceofmyheart....sure, those trichs in the bottom of your grinder mean your smoking a little bit less than was originally on the buds, but think where all those trichs would end up if you just broke the buds up by hand! Think of it like a direct deposit into a 'savings account' for your kief....comes out of your paycheck before you know it but it's building up for you in the meantime :chin:

sMack-CFS!

Im sure its well made if its made by spacecase..

On everyonedoesit.com they have a deal on a grinder with 3 seperate kiefscreens, and a kief press for $90 USD. Im thinkking about copping on one of those even though my dude and I just htrew down on a grinder.

Best investment of my LIFE, anyone that doesnt have one, I suggest you get one ASAP.

Lmwfy

diggle said:
Think of it like a direct deposit into a 'savings account' for your kief....comes out of your paycheck before you know it but it's building up for you in the meantime :chin:

Wow this could not have been put any better...nice diggle

G

Mendo Mulcher makes a good product...got a 3" one on ebay w/ a kief screen for $48

diggle

Mendo is what I use......no complaints whatsoever. Whenever people ask me about it I always tell them to get a Mendo or a Space Case....it's a crapshoot with all those other no-names out there.
You can easily end up with a grinder that won't sift your kief and leaves little chunks of aluminum in your ground up bud, so I say shell out the $$$ for quality on this purchase.

Latest posts

Latest posts