What's new

Whats gonna go into my white owl to start the day out right??

G

I dunno... Wheaties? Cheerios? ;^>)

Nice pics. Quite a 'fridge. But dude, you need more groceries! ;^>)

Moose Eater :wave:

Last edited:

diggle

Tough choice....truly worth of pity. If you need any help uh...'disposing', of all that 'potential liability'....I know a guy.... :yummy:

cropmanagement

Thanks moose! Yeah i have a real fridge too....cant live on pot only.
diggle, i know a guy too, its my brother so he does it freee of charge for me everytime..

G

You're welcome!!

And glad to hear about the other cooler! I was just about ready to call meals-on-wheels on their hotline and request an emergency delivery of something with carbohydrates in it ASAP! ;^>)

Regards,

moose eater :wave:

sMack-CFS!

hahah, no need for groceries when you have dank like that.. if ya get hungry, just fry up some bud, season it with bud, and garnish with.. some more bud. :) Sounds like a balanced meal to me, eh?

and dont forget the POT pie for dessert! harrrr harrr harrrrrr

wow Im lame :badday: lmfao

anyways, theres a pic of whats left of an OZ of that. $200 an ounce.. theyre some VERY good citrusy-piney sativa buds. I love the troppy/twitchy high you get from these.. shoulda gotten some pics of the 2 buds that weighed 9 grams a piece, but I lost my camera and just recently found it. Oh well.. BTW Helloween owns you, dont even argue.

Last edited:
G

Well, the elders in my family did used to mandate that we eat all of our veggies and finish our greens... Wouldn't wanna' be disrespectful to my elders...

moose eater :wave:

cropmanagement

Moose, it does make my real fridge less interesting. Actuallly i picked up that cabinet for 60 buckss at home depot, it was real easy to assemble

Latest posts

Latest posts