What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Price of Hash??

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Here in Denmark a grade B pollen ranges from around 8 - 10$ if u buy 100 grams..grade A is almost impossible to find anymore, but if ur lucky enough i would say around 12$ pr gram if u buy 100g..
most of the hash here comes from morocco and some from holland..
I usually smoke mine in joints with toasted tobacco...if it is good hash i use .8 to one cigarette..just crumble it up to small balls(really small) and mix with tobacco...

From the sound of ur smoke report it seems like it may have been charras(India,Pakistan,Afghanistan area)...i much prefer moroccan style hash as i like the couch lock and also cus i think the product is cleaner...

peace

soreal

hash around here (90% of the time its bubble hash) goes anywhere from 10 - 20 a gram. i can pick up zips of the full melt for around 250 - 280.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
look at this way good weed is between 10@20% thc most #'s i've seen on hash are between 70@90% so if peeps are paying 15-20 a gr.for good weed 15 for good hash isn't bad i'd pay it b4 i'd pay 20for weed.sounds like you just figured that out for yourself though.sometimes it pays to be darring.i was haveing trouble coming up with a way to tell you what hash smells like'but it sounds like you got the real deal.