What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Price of Hash??

G

Thats a bit steep.....the BEST hash (Rock Hard Blonde) goes for 10 in my neck o da woods.

G

I realy dont see much Hash anymore in my kneck o the woods commercialy,just what i make for myself.But if its good Hash and you dont ever realy get it where youre at,then its worth it.Peace and stay safe,DWWFMD

BagseedSamurai

Well, he said its kind of oily but had no complaints so far. I think im just gonna GO for it. Hey, whats the best way to SMOKE this stuff anyway?

G

Best way I've heard of was hot knifing. When it used to be around here I payed 20 a gram for that shit. Worth it imo.

BagseedSamurai

Okay so I figured what the hell and bought a gram. Its dark. Smells..nothing like weed. Whats hash suppose to smell like> I could hot knife yeah..

HeresTheDank

that price isnt bad, ive bought hash it was from like mid grade weed and i paid like 25 for 2 grams of it, but it got me fuken ripped. how to smoke it depends how u want to, if u want it to last u can break some up n put it on top of a bowl of bud and smoke it or u can just put a chunk in yer pipe and hit it, or u can get a crack pipe and do it in there, whichever u prefer

BagseedSamurai

Alright. Whew, forgive me if im a bit off on this, im really stoned.

First off, since i cant stand knife hitting, i rolled some in a joint. A fair amount, seeing as I really wanted to feel it.

First off, its a bit rough to handle. From what I can tell, theres plant matter still in it. Kinda throws it off. The smell is sweet, almost sickly sweet. And dark, really wet.

So I threw a chunk at random spots in the joint. The joint was a pinner (tiny) of some low low LOW grade my friend gets randomly. Bumming that, i gave him a bit of hash in return. Now I feel like I got jipped.

The smell and taste are..funny. You dont expect something made of cannabis to taste and smell like that. Its nice. Reminded me of India, haha..almost like Nag Champa insence, in a way.

The joint is still sitting there, half smoked. Its out. Theres still some hash left in it. But im too stoned to smoke it.

And my hands are tired from writing this.

Good stuff. Definatly NOT what I expected, but great all around.

Last edited:

420ponics

Ha, I know someone who is letting their white widow x Big Bud hybrid shit go for 20 a gram...not hash. Yes it sells.

Ponics.

G

Well, Bagseed Samurai....

Well, Bagseed Samurai....

.... welcome to Shiva-land!! :yummy:

Candy of the dedicated and intellectual masses for centuries, and deserving of most of its reputation!! Food of the Gods, indeed!!

Regards,

moose eater :wave:

HeresTheDank

id love to get some bomb hash i havent seen any around in so cal in a while =( i need to get in touch iwth some growers lol, when i had hash, the taste reminded me of hairspray tasting sorta chemical i duno it wasnt very tastey but fuken loaded did it get u

slyfoxberg

from the sound of your "smoke report" you got decent hash. "Reminded me of India, haha.." sounds good to me. personally i won't pay for hash, mostly because it's non existent around where i live and also cause i can make my own. i qwiso'd a bunch of trim and stems a couple nights ago and got 1.5 grams of hash. the price you paid sounds good, the quality seems ok and if you got stoned from it, then its a done deal. enjoy the hashish.

BagseedSamurai

slyfox: Excellent thanks! I gave my guy kudo's. I plan on making hash with my next trim. I wanted to try it before though.

Dank: Yeah, itll hit ya.

Last edited:
G

Heres a piece of SweetCindy05 Bubble that is real sweet.It came from the 45 bag,the 73 was full melt and stoney as hell but i smoked that real fast and took no pix,lol..Peace and stay safe,DWW :joint:
:joint:

NightFire

My C99 goes for 10 per gram on the low side. Sold out in 2 days, my hash is all mine though and I don't sell it. I've had offers of better than 75 per gram though.
I smoke mine in a crack pipe, I hate the taste of butane and don't like knife hits. Going to get a water pipe for it as soon as I can get hold of my glassmaker again.