What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Very Fruity morning drive

J

JH151399-OG

:joint:Hey all, I have been up all night writing several papers for my classes. About an hour ago i rolled up some decent shit in a peach wrap and took a morning drive. First time the sun's been up over here in a while. Mmmm did that taste good :yummy:. Where did I find myself next? At wal-mart, picking up a grabe soda. And after that what did I do? Smoke a Sweet Dreams cherry cigarette on my way back. Man, my mouth is so juicy and sweet right now, this wraps/soda/cig combo is the shit!:sasmokin:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
when you have great tasting herb to start with...the wraps ruin the taste. I helped smoke one a friend had...that was the last one ever :) Nothing is better than smoking herb that makes your mouth water :)

sMack-CFS!

I agree, wraps arent my thing. IMO they have a really funky taste.. better off to use a peach philly/white owl/cigarillo of some sort. or, best of all, the Honey Dutchmaster..

mmmmmmmm... dutchiiieeesss...

G

yeah i use to use wraps back in the day. That changed though. They are good if you use over an 8th

I Used To Grow

sounds like you had a good morning.

When I start growing again and complete my first harvest in over 2 years I'll be a happy man.

J

JH151399-OG

FormerOGer said:
LOL...smoke and a soda first thing in the morning? Your just a regular health nut aren't you?

I had been up all night, so for me it wasn't "first thing in the morning"... it was my "afternoon" if you will :D

sunnyside said:
when you have great tasting herb to start with...the wraps ruin the taste. I helped smoke one a friend had...that was the last one ever :) Nothing is better than smoking herb that makes your mouth water :)

True, but when you don't have the danky dank they aren't that bad. Besides, I wouldn't trust myself to drive after a blunt full of dank.

HeresTheDank

yeh only blunts ill smoke is if its from a peach optimo, regular wraps from smoke shops are just too much paper, always have to tear 1/3 or so off so you dont have to roll up a full 8th