What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone! well if you have not seen me around i am adrift... i drift around this forum from time to time, and even show my grows when i am not to tired to take photos.

i have another thread in the coco forum called, drifting...that has detailed info on how i do things...

now i wont leave you completely hanging, so i will share the specs of the new room.

im running 2 rooms. my basement and my garage.
hence the title night and day...

i have 8 lights in my basement, and 10 in the garage.. which keeps me busy as hell since im watering this coco by hand for this crop!

i run canna A and B plus random additives ..

room is cooled with a 5 ton unit.

and thats pretty much it...

strains are
brucebanner#3- which is ghost og kush X strawberry diesel

also running the white in s1 form from csg...
and rugburn og from raredankness...
and how could i forget a uk cheese mom that is blooming in there aswell! haha

well on with the show!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^so thats the basement... with the 8 lights and 4 tables...all banner in here, these plants are a tad smaller then the ones in the garage, but still a very respectable size imo..

picture.php

^garage- lights where out and did not get the best pic.. will try to snap other pics soonish!

and ill throw up a pic from one of my last harvest to give you a idea of whats to come!

picture.php

^banner.

so this is the start to my new oasis .. hope you all enjoy the ride, things should start getting interesting in here in around 3 weeks !!

irobot sd

So tagged! Another couple K and another room, you crazy Adrift. Hand watering too? Can i ask why? Tired of res changes and extra work id guess. Also noticed a frame built In garage is this part of trellis? Holding down bruce # tre love it. Rare dankness rugburn cant wait to see it. I admire your skills and play by play. Killin it dude much respect!

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Front row seat. :joint: great job drift! I always learn a thing or two from your shows. Keep up the great work!

Adrift

Veteran
So tagged! Another couple K and another room, you crazy Adrift. Hand watering too? Can i ask why? Tired of res changes and extra work id guess. Also noticed a frame built In garage is this part of trellis? Holding down bruce # tre love it. Rare dankness rugburn cant wait to see it. I admire your skills and play by play. Killin it dude much respect!

thanks bud! im hand watering cause i havent had time to set up automated watering. lol!
this spot was ALOT of work to make happen.. but its finally up n running and im happy :biggrin:
you noticed my new net system :)

a friend of mine actually figured this out and it is genius. its constructed of pvc and is rigged into the table so it doesnt take up any room for your isle ways. no more drilling into the concrete for metal poles ! ill have to get some better pics for you all to check out later :tiphat:

cody2white- nice to have you! hope you enjoy the show :joint

gtgio

Looking awesome man.
I followed your last thread pretty closely and it was quite a show, that banner is a serious plant. Great work

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very nice set up. thats quite a few watts you are cooking with :kos:

do yourself a favor and get that watering set up hooked up. you will save your self hours and hours of work every week once you have it hooked up and it's always much faster and easier then you imagine it's gonna be to hook it up. after you do it you will ask yourself why not the first day, lol? but it's not just less work, it's the plants appreciate the regularity of being water by a digital timer. a human is just not as reliable, lol.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Looks awesome! I loved using drippers for my coco grows, but why not just flood those tables?
I've got 8 rugburns a few days into 12/12. Any pointers for me to keep in mind? pretty easy grower? Thanks for the pix and tips!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Front page chillin'! Love your shows man, so is this a new spot? Guessing so since you had 16 in the last basement.

Gonna be replicating your grow style here before too long, albeit on a smaller scale. Are those the 3.4 air pots? You still doing 4 plants per 1000, 8 per table hittin 8 zips a plant?

Anyway, I'll be watching and soppin up the knowledge. Keep on.

vertigo0007

Sweet setup. Youre going to love the rare dankness genetics, theyre by far the fastest growing strains from seed ive worked with. Lots o vigor!

Adrift

Veteran
wow! so much love so quick!! :thank you:

gaiusmarius-thanks for the love! i will get on it soon forsure! you are right, its just such a pain in the ass to go down there and set it up! haha call me lazy i guess, even tho im not.. it will get setup soon forsure! maybe you can help me play with a few ideas. ill show you my drippers and we can go from there :)

amannamedtruth-nice to have you ! i dont flood cause of the style grow i do, i have the tables at a slant with a hole at the lowest end so my runoff collects below each table. just how ive always done it with coco..

its my first time with raredankness aswell, but og in general is a calmag hog so def give them that forsure!
so far a breez to grow tho, they did stretch WAY more then i thought they would, so hopefully the yield is up!
later!

third coast- thanks! this is indeed my new spot, although my last spot was dope, i like this one a bit more :)
ya i still do 4 plants per thou, 8 zips per plant if i can help it :)

vertigo- hells ya man! you got me excited, they are already frosty as hell and smelling super sweet! so im playing the waiting game at this point! haha

well thanks everyone! already making this thread bad ass!
later

D

DHF

Respect Bro.....now......You`re givin each container 2' x 2' under each 1 KW in what looks to be # 5/5 gal airpots ?....

How long were those Banner plants vegged to get em to 8 ozs each by chop.......and......for the record......

That`s some awesome shit.....but.......Let`s getchas on the DTW automated train so yields will be more consistent run after run once dialed ...Help`s easy round here from old heads , and pm`s are open...or ask in the thread..........anyways.....

Thanks fer driftin by again and hope Harvey`s good to yas...............

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I work good i work fine but never trust a dead head ;) lmao just had to

Gotta love sublime

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
Respect Bro.....now......You`re givin each container 2' x 2' under each 1 KW in what looks to be # 5/5 gal airpots ?....

How long were those Banner plants vegged to get em to 8 ozs each by chop.......and......for the record......

That`s some awesome shit.....but.......Let`s getchas on the DTW automated train so yields will be more consistent run after run once dialed ...Help`s easy round here from old heads , and pm`s are open...or ask in the thread..........anyways.....

Thanks fer driftin by again and hope Harvey`s good to yas...............

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

hey there! they are actually the 3 gallon air pots, 4 per light. vegged for about 3 weeks under 1000 watts...

ive been getting between 7 and 8 oz a plant with this method so ive been sticking with it :joint:

i agree about the automated watering! ill get on it soon forsure! :biggrin:
thanks for stopping in!

cody- haha! niceee :joint:

D

DHF

I work good i work fine but never trust a dead head ;) lmao just had to

Gotta love sublime
LMAO.....but.....Yas can take this deadhead to da bank my buddy....and......

1/4" driptubing in a timed fed "loopfield manifold" hooked to basket stakes will make life waay easier on yas guaranteed.....

Look up "Pico`s manifold" and see the tophat grommets sittin in the cpvc pipe the driptubing`s stuck in , and wrap yer head around it.......then it`s....

Simple.....babyshit.....Holler if I can help......

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....

Adrift

Veteran
third coast- i still have them, they work great i just have to mess around with pump sizes some more :joint:

DHF- ill look that up forsure, good looking :)

Latest posts

Latest posts