What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YAY A WOMENS FORUM!!lol

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Good to have you here !
You'll learn growing step by step, this forum is all you need.
Good luck, sweet girl !
Peace, HJ.

TLoft13

Dont get your hopes up, the womens forum has already been assimilated.
We are the MALES, resistance is futile!

S

SeaMaiden

Hey ladies!I literally JUST joined this site,and im pretty surprised theres a women's forum lol.thats good,i dont think any other ones have it,

im from riu,but it got too chaotic,so i came here,this forum seems MUCH more mature and "intimate"?..i guess thats the word

anyyways lol,im 23 y/o.suck at smoking/growing..but im known for giving good advise,so anybody needs that just send me a word lol

thanks

It's for ladies, but not for ladies only. There is a lot of stuff I don't dare post here because of how it goes once certain types of menfolk find the place/thread.

Oh my God, you're young enough to be my daughter. How can you suck at smoking?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome sweet, hope your having a good time roaming around the forums.

You are younger then my daughter lol

peace and puffs!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Welcome sweetestsin420

Welcome sweetestsin420

good to have you here.................:woohoo: enjoy:) I only smoke about 1/4 a joint too:biggrin:

AlicedOrio

It's for ladies, but not for ladies only. There is a lot of stuff I don't dare post here because of how it goes once certain types of menfolk find the place/thread. Where should i post it.

S

SeaMaiden

I don't know, man... especially given your sig? Seems kinda like a spammy-mami to me.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's for ladies, but not for ladies only. There is a lot of stuff I don't dare post here because of how it goes once certain types of menfolk find the place/thread. Where should i post it.

You can post it here Alice, we have each others backs and dont let anyone get flamed :)

puffs

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really? When did that start? By anyone you must mean just the femalien gender apparently :p.

I deleted yours and the other persons post, what else am I suppose to do? :tumbleweed:

I cant control what ppl say, only clean it up!! Your not so innocent either!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres what you can do

heres what you can do

I deleted yours and the other persons post, what else am I suppose to do? :tumbleweed:

I cant control what ppl say, only clean it up!! Your not so innocent either!

What you can do besides delete post is just let me know who is making rude post and I can give them some fresh air time. When ppl start being rude it would seem bit of fresh air could change their perspective.

Last edited:

dddaver

Veteran
What you can do besides delete post is just let me know who is making rude post and I can give them some fresh air time. When ppl start being rude it would seem bit of fresh air could change their perspective.

Thanks dude. I appreciate that. I do get pissed and lose my temper, I apologize to anybody I offended.

S

SeaMaiden

Not that half marathon in Walnut Creek, is it? What's the run? Now you've gotta tell us.

Latest posts

Latest posts