What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

50.4 Gram bud

joeitaliand

50.4 Grams in (one bud)
5048ez.jpg

No idea on the strain :-\ however i am thinking big bud?
This picture is up against an open magazine incase you cant tell, but i had to use my phone camera. Peace

joeitaliand

All i know is it's grown indoors in colorado and it comes from a woman! Yes, and chick grew this amazing nugget. that's it!! i wish i knew more!

J

JH151399-OG

Diogenes said:
Jesus, you could beat someone to death with that thing. :yoinks:

Diogenes, I told you to quit referring to my penis in your posts! :D

Naw, but that bud is very nice. How's it smoke?

joeitaliand

increadible smoke!!! One bowl= i could barely make sentences!! lol. it was an amazing smoke but i still have more ;) It's beyond sticky, and i should probably let it cure even more that it has already been cured. Sweet taste and smell. Unlike anything i have ever seen, and the weird part is i can get this consistently!! I have gotten buds like these for the past two months and it's all been the same. I just wish i knew what strain it was

Originally Posted by Diogenes
Jesus, you could beat someone to death with that thing.

Diogenes, I told you to quit referring to my penis in your posts!

first i laughed... but then i felll off my chair.......
hahahahahha