What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese, Critical-Kali-Mist & others

sams

Hi guys, figured i start a diary on here.
Just put these into flower, will keep you all updated on heir progress. Will be adding different strains into the mix too. Got some nice ones lined up.
These are in 20l buckets and under a 600w hps. Currently i am using vitalink nutes, however i usually use Canna aqua so am interested to see how these turn out.

w7d07k.jpg

2sbrgvb.jpg

wgykw.jpg

e6zkmr.jpg

spyd92.jpg

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
interesting project...ill be watchin this one!!
great job bro, plants look so beautifull healthy n' green

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
A great start mate with some Monster strains..I'll tag on too..Peace and good vibes

sams

Clones bro. It is the same Original UK cheese cut i have been growing for the last 6+ years. Not the greatest yielder now but i keep her around for obvious reasons - i mean the smoke and flavor is still divine. :)

sams

as you can see the top of the critical kali mist is a little burnt/frazzled as it is a little taller than i had anticipated. Still, looking forward to harvest. Looks like it will kick off a nice amount on that 1.

The plants in my box are at different stages :)

Nice start. I recently finished some Critical Kali's. They are still in the middle of a cure, but already they smell like heaven and the high is nice and euphoric.

Y

yted

nice work fella, what seedbank is the critical from ? grown royal queen seeds a few times, big yield fast finish top smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts