What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering time of Skunk #1?

Chiefen

Yeah, so I feel confident enough about my growing experience, but im getting a bit confused now that the breeder of which I got the seed (White Label) states that it's 45-50 days flowering.

Since I haven't done any Skunk breed before, I ask you; how long has the flowering been for you guys?

Thats concerning Skunk #1 generally, no other Skunk crosses, but seedbank doesen't matter.

Appriciate the help.

purple_man

Veteran
high bro!

id call their "estimated flowering" time bullshit... similar to sensi seeds (white label is a daughter company)... normally skunk will at least need 55 days up to 75 or 80, depending how much sativa leaning the phenotype is... and if you are really lucky, some of them might finnish at 50-55, but rather seldom.

blessss
ps.: in the end, always harvest when the plant is REALLY ready (check for swelling of calyes, hair color changed and resin glands milkiness)