What's new

Hammerhead and 40AmpstoFreedom...

T

Toes.

Are ....pretty much.....our best growers.

when I say best, I'm talking about ability coupled with the humbleness these two gentlemen show in all their logs.

MASSIVE RESPECT shout out to HammerHead and 40AmpstoFreedom

No offense to any of the growers livin large on dis here site.

however, these two just ROCK!

HH wif the indica side of tings and 40 growing nathan but KIND KIND KIND.

Im just saying, if these two recommend a product, you bet your ASS I'm buying it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks thats very nice of you to say... I give the credit to the outstanding breeders that make the strains available to us...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I. Got respect for all who produce quality for smokers. Never met or smoked with hh or 40 But them seem like good people

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
they're both great growers but im sure they will be the first to tell you there are better growers than themselves.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely hard mode all the way lol. I think there are many more knowledgeable then I......

Adrift

Veteran
o yaa! some very good threads by them forsure!

so many good growers on here its unreal!

my favs have to be selfhemployed and joeshmoes old threads!!!

along with tons of other ppl ! but whats funny to me, is all these growers more then likely just learned on this site from others. as i know i did.

you can find exactly what works for you if you search hard enough , and because of this site, ive had nothing but successful grows since my very first grow!

ICMAG IS THE SHIT! plain and simple!

:joint:

T

Toes.

o yaa! some very good threads by them forsure!

so many good growers on here its unreal!

my favs have to be selfhemployed and joeshmoes old threads!!!

along with tons of other ppl ! but whats funny to me, is all these growers more then likely just learned on this site from others. as i know i did.

you can find exactly what works for you if you search hard enough , and because of this site, ive had nothing but successful grows since my very first grow!

ICMAG IS THE SHIT! plain and simple!

:joint:

you could say that again..

Nonphixion

They're both extremely helpful members, that's for sure. I haven't seen any grow threads by either of them, though. Link?

However, I have seen great grow threads by self-hemployed and at least one bomb thread from joeshmoes :tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are hundreds of incredibly skilled growers, and helpful peole on the sight. HH and 40 can hang there hats with all of them for sure.

the list is so long. even the off the top of my head version just from my friends list is long.

BENJI
Bi0hazard
Big D
BiG H3rB Tr3E
BushyOldGrower
dank.frank
DiscoBiscuit
DocLeaf
Doobieduck
doublejj
esbe
groady-ho
Gray Wolf
Gypsy Nirvana
Herbalistic
h^2 O
Hydrosun
icon
idoreallytry
MOneYMiKe
Mrs.Babba
nattynattygurrl
OjoRojo420
One Love 731
Paddi
Payaso
prophis
PuReKnOwLeDgE
resinryder
Sam_Skunkman
THE PABLOS
TomHill
vta
whadeezlrg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id have to agree those two are among the tops for sure, glad to see at least one chimed in here.

thanks for the list hash zepplin!!! i gotta research some o dem