What's new

Two Grows in One-1600watts LED

SaltyCity

Okay so i started my first grow over on another site and they seem to be having troubles with their site, this one seems to have more people on it that know more, all they did on there was harass me about my LEDs. Any ways here goes...

I started using soil for my first grow but I've also started another one in the same room but in a different tent that will be using autopots.

Two 800watt LED panels in the current room in flower and one 600watt LED panel in the tent.

I have the room being enriched by CO2 at 1500ppm

There is a dehumidifier and being cooled by a 12,000 btu a/c unit

The strains are WW and Jack Horror for the soil grow
In second grow i have just germinated some Sweet Island Skunk and took some cuttings from the WW that are rooting as well. As soon as they root i'll be throwing them in the autopots.

Im using blue planet nutrients for my auto pot grow and organics for the soil grow.

So right now I'm kind of doing two grows so ill be mixing them a lot in this diary. Enjoy the show and if you have any questions Just ask, below are pictures of both of my setups and my plants the WW and Jack Horror are in day 22 of Flower

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice room. Healthy crop Looks like it could yield well.

What are the LED panels their flowering under.?....they seem to be doing good job.

SaltyCity

Nice room. Healthy crop Looks like it could yield well.

What are the LED panels their flowering under.?....they seem to be doing good job.

some led lights.. ya they're doing great so far, at least i think, i was having trouble with the lights being too close the WW did some major stretching and i still don't think its done,

is this forum in the uk??

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Welcome to ICMag :)

A few pics in natural lighting would be very helpful.

There are a TON of great threads around here with some of the most up to date growing methods available today. Some damn fine growers here have taken the time to share, so suck it up. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

SaltyCity

Welcome to ICMag :)

A few pics in natural lighting would be very helpful.

There are a TON of great threads around here with some of the most up to date growing methods available today. Some damn fine growers here have taken the time to share, so suck it up. :D

I'll post some light corrected pics up soon. Thanks for the advice

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
:wave: Welcome to ICMag, oh Salted One!

This is a unique community and you will find all the support you could ask for and people will also seek to increase their knowledge by learning from your experience (I know I will). Take your time with your thread and feel free to post more complex topics, opinions and observations. We'll eat all of it up with a spoon!

There is a UK forum within this board you can find by clicking on the FORUM tab above and then navigating down the page. You will see it.

Again, welcome and well met!

SaltyCity

:wave: Welcome to ICMag, oh Salted One!

This is a unique community and you will find all the support you could ask for and people will also seek to increase their knowledge by learning from your experience (I know I will). Take your time with your thread and feel free to post more complex topics, opinions and observations. We'll eat all of it up with a spoon!

There is a UK forum within this board you can find by clicking on the FORUM tab above and then navigating down the page. You will see it.

Again, welcome and well met!

Thanks looking forward to it! So just to make sure this is an american forum right?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The servers are based overseas and the board gets posts from everywhere, but it seems like the majority of the people on here are in the states. Welcome aboard - I'm always happy to see another addition to our LED community here.

SaltyCity

The servers are based overseas and the board gets posts from everywhere, but it seems like the majority of the people on here are in the states. Welcome aboard - I'm always happy to see another addition to our LED community here.

Thanks man I'm looking forward to making a contribution to the LED community although my first grow seems to be lagging. They're on day 22 of flower but don't seem to be as developed as ive seen others with flowering in the same time period, i know all strains are different but are they really suppose to be this slow?

Had them in veg for two months and they have stretched at least a foot after i flipped them to 12/12

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Welcome SaltyCity,

this is an international forum with many sub forums or groups broken down into region specific interests.

Good looking grow you got there, can't wait to see some normal light pics.

SaltyCity

Day 22 of Flowering pics without lights on

Day 22 of Flowering pics without lights on

They still seem to be stretching, pistol formation has definitely increased but I'm still not sure if development is where it should be. Also did a little bit of trimming but as you can tell that i'm losing battle.

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 12

SaltyCity

Welcome SaltyCity,

this is an international forum with many sub forums or groups broken down into region specific interests.

Good looking grow you got there, can't wait to see some normal light pics.

Thanks for the welcome, just posted with normal lighting

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's a badass LED grow you've got going. This will be a fun thread to watch. Best of luck during the rest of flowering.

-Funk

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I haven't grown those strains, but those pics look OK for day 22. What are you feeding them?

SaltyCity

I haven't grown those strains, but those pics look OK for day 22. What are you feeding them?

Just some organics called "Alaska" for bloom that i picked up from lowes, its smells like shit. Glad that the carbon filter takes care of that smell as well.:tiphat:

SaltyCity

That's a badass LED grow you've got going. This will be a fun thread to watch. Best of luck during the rest of flowering.

-Funk

Thanks i appreciate it, i worked pretty hard to get it the way it is now lol, this first grow is definitely a good learning experience but I'm picking it up pretty quickly and so far so good.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
cool, love me some LED grow threads...

:lurk:

best of luck :tiphat:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
great diary. Those LED pics are look great. Hope my grow looks 1/2 as good after a similar period. How often do you trim?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
VERY healthy looking plants ;)

I would imagine you could get rid of some of that stretch next round by using a nute without so much nitrogen in it. Maxibloom is $15 for 2.2lbs and you only need around a tsp/gallon, it's approximately Lucas Formula in a dry fert... so your questions about feeding your plants right go away. Makes plants like yours only more compact. :D