What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

Xochipilli

schrom

Attachments

• schro.20.jpg
    schro.20.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 15
  • schrom.16.jpg
    schrom.16.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16

Relentless

Veteran
nice!!
its been a minute since ive seen schrom. i heard its "angry weed" LOL. I def wanna try it haha

Xochipilli

yes, it is tasty! . i did make some S1s and crosses with Hell's Angel OG Kush.

the OG Kush cross came out crazy stretchy. i actually had to scrap a grow of it because all the plants were stretching beyond control. not sure how the S1s are.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I love the Schrom. It's a cross between Colombian Gold and Romulan, I believe. CC had it a few years ago. I still have one seed...LOL

Z

Z-ro

i miss the schrom. of all the lemon flavored hazy varieties out there like jack, trainwreck, snocap, slh...schrom bested them all by a long shot.

Looks fuckin awesome man

I've got beans for sleestack from DNA I haven't popped em yet but they have some Schrom in em and I can't wait to try it

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful flowers! Quite the Yeilder eh!
Relentless- Why do u refer to it as "angry weed"?
Only thing Ive heard is schrom is powerfully potent, and a vigorating sativa buzz.
I have a few Schrom hybrids and some Polys, but have never seen the pure Schrom. Shes's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :)
Of these hybrids what would you recommend?
Schrom x C99S
Schrom x C99 x Thunk
Schrom x Sour Diesel

Xochipilli

more schrom. really looking forward to chopping this lady down. :dance013:

Attachments

• schrom1.jpg
    schrom1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 16
  • schrom5.jpg
    schrom5.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 13
  • schrom8.jpg
    schrom8.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
  • schrom7.jpg
    schrom7.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • schrom9.jpg
    schrom9.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • schrom10.jpg
    schrom10.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 13
  • schrom11.jpg
    schrom11.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 16

Xochipilli

Of these hybrids what would you recommend?
Schrom x C99S
Schrom x C99 x Thunk
Schrom x Sour Diesel

i bet that schromxc99 would be good. this plant here has been pollinated with Apollo11. the thinking is the apollo11 should reduce flowering time. that was the goal. i bet the c99 cross would be really nice.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I fuckin love schrom. Lost it a year and a half ago, it's still floating in my area somewhere but I hear those gardens have mites. What a great sativa. Very powerful, great yielder.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I had some Rez Schroomy Deez.....it was some of my best lemon smoke. Great feeling high.

I can't get the picture to click and drag off my album, it's my proxie I think.

Long live the Schrom!

MedUser420

I miss my Schrom. Such an amazing plant! I crossed her to the Fire OGK that came out awesome! Wherever you are Schroomy420, we miss ya!!

LifeLess

Veteran
Had the Schrom way back. I was growing with cfls back then so i didnt get to do a good run of it. Meduser good question where the hell did he go. His strain knowledge was priceless. Schrooomy420 where are you ? Kinda like a wheres waldo?
Xochipilli love the whole plant pic. Great work. Peace LL

Latest posts

Latest posts