What's new

Twins! 280W CFL LST Twin Dynamite Plants

Seaweed24

Just entering the third week of flowering for my twin Dynamites. I put one seed in and two plants popped out. I went with a super lst grow plan to make sure they each had enough space. The cab has changed a lot through out their growth. They spent about 6 weeks vegging in a 125W cab and then moved to a 200W cab. I added 40W after the first week of flowering and 40W more after the second.

Here's a recap of their growth:
July 4th twins!

Repotting and move to the 200W Cab

After the 1st week of Flowering

After the 2nd week of Flowering

They have showed about a 2.5 inch increase in height each week of flowering. Currently they are at 13'' with all the lst

After 3rd Week of Flowering :blowbubbles:

Seaweed24

Love!

DSC_0578.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
WHAT A HELL..CRAZY!!!
never i see something like this , veri nice lush green twin dynamite baby ehhh

ill be watching closely this project bro, keep it up!!!!

big+++

Seaweed24

Just finished week 4 of flowering

Just finished week 4 of flowering

Here are my twin girls and their sweet buds just passed 4 weeks of flowering.....

DOWNLOW

Looking really good and green bro , but what is that in the last pic, looks like some kind of cacoon, or sum'em nasty about to hatch. Anyways keep up the good work.

Seaweed24

Looking really good and green bro , but what is that in the last pic, looks like some kind of cacoon, or sum'em nasty about to hatch. Anyways keep up the good work.

thanks.... I think you are talking about the peet pellet so not worried about creatures hatching

Mrpiston38

what a lucky bean :p i would revegg that girl and take cuttings IMHO. very nice under the cfl too, Im going to be using a 250w cfl for my flower area too. nice reppping for cfl's

Mr.P

Seaweed24

Update:End of Week 5 of Flowering

Update:End of Week 5 of Flowering

Here are the twins just finishing their 5th week of flowering....can't wait!. Been feeding them Gen Hydro Flora Nova Series 4-8-7 and slow a's.

:thank you:

Seaweed24

Some better week 5 of flowering Pics

Some better week 5 of flowering Pics

Need to get some better pic taking lights bc I cant seem to do the twins justice. Here some start of week six of flowering pics. So excited bc they are looking so frosty and smell like dank fruity pebbles :) yay

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HobbyGrower

twins... that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Can you imagine making her a mom and pollinating her with male with twins running in the family? A new super-breed of twin cannabis!

Great work with CFLs.

Seaweed24

twins... that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Can you imagine making her a mom and pollinating her with male with twins running in the family? A new super-breed of twin cannabis!

Great work with CFLs.

Thanks! I took some clones from them and plan to make a mom out of one if they take. Even if the twin thing is a fluke, Dynamite is def a dank strain

:thank you:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i love the dynamite, first bagseed i ever grew indoors. was great! twins are crazy, good job on them

Seaweed24

i love the dynamite, first bagseed i ever grew indoors. was great! twins are crazy, good job on them

Thanks man.... yeah I love the dynamite, this is my second grow with it and down to just a nug of the last one so can't wait for these girls to be done. I'm happy with these Next Generation seeds so I ordered their Grapefruit Diesel which should be coming up in a few grows.

Seaweed24

First Day of Week 7 of Flowering

First Day of Week 7 of Flowering

Can't wait for these girls to be done...not only am I a huge fan of the strain but I'm planning a cab overhaul when they are done.

Starting to show some pink and purple
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts