What's new

Post your homemade bongs/vaporizers

tengesdal

Lets see what HOMEMADE stuff people got around in the world :)
I dont got any pictures yet, but will upload as soon as i get time to take some :)
I can mention that there is a aple, and a lightbulb in my collection. :p

Anyway, show your stuff:)

G

ahhh .the apple pipe one of my favs in a pinch. much better than a can or anything alluminum :yoinks:

G

These will soon be. Made of clay. I need to glaze them, not sure what kind of colors to do.

905921.jpg

90593.jpg

905911.jpg

.♠.

Nice looking pieces Shibby!

You are obviously experienced with clay work.

Do you have to glaze the inside of these pieces?

Keep the Peace

G

Yeah going to glaze inside so the nasties don't get in the pores of the clay

im actually very inexperienced with clay wheelthrowing, and those were some of the first things i ever made. it's pretty easy just requires some practice!

G

mmmm taste that copper , nice galvanized pipe too???!?!? soldiering iron / is that thing a joke?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

This is my solution to a GOOD glass bong that is tuff!

I present to you "The Ghetto Roor"

Hand crafted from an industrial strenght glass vase with love and care. I used a dremmel and a set of fine diamond tipped grinding and etching bits.

In the pic- it has a traditional bong stem and bowl but has now been upgraded to a glass downtube and slider.

It is as fine a bong as any I have smoked in my nearly three decades of MJ.

But what makes it more precious is that I made it and it did not cost me $256.oo plus shipping.

minds_I

Last edited:

diggle

Standard issue Sobe bong....cost me about $4 and it flat out kills people that try it, to the point where I feel bad and usually apologize.....

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Funny... I thought the other thread was entitled "POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO" ....... I didn't see any mention of the words "non homemade" :wink: :tongue:

G

KharmaGirl said:
Funny... I thought the other thread was entitled "POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO" ....... I didn't see any mention of the words "non homemade" :wink: :tongue:
well this thread is ONLY home made so it therefore is different

sorry kharmagirl, but you're not a mod anymore ;)

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Your point? I was just tryin to have some fun with ya, wasn't tryin to start nothin. Sorry 'bout that. I thought the smilies would help but I guess not. My bad.

G

KharmaGirl said:
Your point? I was just tryin to have some fun with ya, wasn't tryin to start nothin. Sorry 'bout that. I thought the smilies would help but I guess not. My bad.
don't worry we're still having fun. thats why i even put a winky in there

Latest posts

Latest posts