What's new

Rellikbuzz bats a 1000!

Rellikbuzz

I just thought I would post a little announcement to celebrate my 1000th post here on ICMag. Feels like a mile-stone has been hit. It took me about 15 months of posting but I finally made it!! :woohoo:

Thanks to everyone at ICMag for puttin' up with an old fart like me. It's a real pleasure to be a part of this fine canna-family! :friends:

moth

Congrats !! My Brother Buzz
I look foward to your next 1000
Great talent , Great Person.
Cheers

Rellikbuzz

Ahhh Moth, my good buddy, I appreciate the sentiments! Don't worry, I have no plans on leaving this fine place and I look forward to the next 1000!

G

Rellikbuzz said:
Thanks to everyone at ICMag for puttin' up with an old fart like me.

Yea I dont know why us youngins do it! :kos: :p
Congrats on the 1000th bro. Moth couldnt have said it better.

P.S. Now its time for those Seahawks to run on those Steelers!

G

Congrats Bro.The first milestone is 420 then the big 1000.Look forward to many more.Peace DWW

G

It's like an addiction all it's own bro.lol

Police chase going by the house right now .....pretty cool...Garland law!!!!

Tex

G

Congrats and I look foward to your next thousand. Your a great asset to this community.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
damn omega, you're right. Wow...I'm a gabby mofo. didn't realize my posts were that high. OH well, but this thread is about Rellikbuzz.
Glad to have you around, Rellik. maybe we should name Rellik " IC embassador and peace negotiator guru"
Rock on, brother :headbange

Last edited:

Rellikbuzz

Thanks everyone for the wonderful sentiments! I'm proud to be ridin' shotgun with all of you here at ICMag! What a great family we have here.

cooked cook said:
Glad to have you around, Rellik. maybe we should name Rellik " IC embassador and peace negotiator guru"
Rock on, brother :headbange

Man, I don't know about all that but I sure was tap dancin' my ass of this weekend over at CW, wasn't I? :biglaugh: :eek: :biglaugh: Glad that's all over with. :dueling:

Rellikbuzz

Texas Kid said:
It's like an addiction all it's own bro.lol

Police chase going by the house right now .....pretty cool...Garland law!!!!

Tex

TK, my brotha, you're right about that one! Hell, I'm not even able to grow right now and I still find myself here everyday for a while at least.

Ah, don't worry bout the law, TK! That's animal control. They keep running around your neighborhood looking for the dead skunk!!

R

Ronley

Well done Rellik. I am fast aproaching too.
Very exciting feeling this...

G

I like the 1000 plant goal.lol, took me a couple years to get there, I think 2 hehehe

It'll come around again my friend, it's gotta hold of ya.

Green dreams

Tex