What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Hashberry, euthoria, v kush

Well last hit with the 21 hashberry but also I have 2 euthoria 1 vanilla kush.

They are sitting in 12ltr pots with allmix soil
x2 600w (powerplant air cooled hoods)
x1 150mma1 fan & filtter (out take) Passive intake
grow room 2.4mL X 1.2mW x 1.8mH
x2 16pot wilma trays
Hand feeding

After my last grow the end result was a little low on what i would normally expected for the following reasons.

I watered 1 day feed the next after 4 weeks the plants showed the where really hungry yellowing leaves I know to feed everyday apart from weekend 2 days of just water Its working a treat.

I was growing in 7ltr pots increased to 11ltr and veg until about 12inch maybe 14 they are now about the right height for the size room I have.

New hoods better light spread rather than cool tubes.

Nutrients
Flairform Green Dream 1 Part veg & Bloom
Flairform grostorm
Flairform budstorm
Flairform SilkaMajic
Canna Rizotonic
AN terantulla & Peranaha
AN hammerhead 9/18
Canna Pk 13/14
Fox Farm Cha ching

Really I wanted to put 32 in the room but been to stoned and misscounted and gave 10 cuttings away well gutted. But I had 2 euthoria from seed and a white russian I took cuttings of each an chucked the mothers in the flower room with the hashberrys. The WR turned out to be a hermi well gutted so I had a dodggy looking vanilla kush so I replaced wr with the Kush a right lanky streak of piss. I have the cuttings in the areoponic cloner for my next grow 26 AK47 5 Crimera Blue 1 Vanilla kush. Feels good to be prpared.

In the 1st day of week 4.
hashberry close up
picture.php

euthoria 1 plant the bud on the left side of the pic is the vanilla kush
picture.php

2 euthoria 1 kush
picture.php

14 hashberrys
picture.php

back set of plants are the 7 hashberry
picture.php

new hood