What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

under current dwc Mater Kush grow/room build

turbo14

Veteran
Sounds like we got a a crew fellas, I running a 8xl in a 4x8 homebox with 1k on a mover. The system will be moved to the 3 600w 4x8 tent next run. Are you training at all or letting them go?

Big Green yea ive been following yer grows fer a while now
thanks for stopping by

turbo14..agreed..

and i spaced the units out in the middle so i wont have to train much if any the Mk does like multiple tops..and the lvpk getts topped if she hits 3ft..but im not a big fan of training,,topping yes pending on strain;;

again thanx fer yer comments

turbo14

Veteran
Big Green yea ive been following yer grows fer a while now
thanks for stopping by

turbo14..agreed..

and i spaced the units out in the middle so i wont have to train much if any the Mk does like multiple tops..and the lvpk getts topped if she hits 3ft..but im not a big fan of training,,topping yes pending on strain;;

again thanx fer yer comments

Can't wait to see some tree, these girls are gonna blow up! :jump:

turbo:wave:

Vegan

dang looks like yer gonna have some bushes in there..heard really good things about the AK,,

that LVPK is some quality gentics there.. mine is at about 40 days and smells wonderfull..

subscribed :ying:

Can't wait to see some tree, these girls are gonna blow up! :jump:

turbo:wave:

i am soooooooooooooooo hoping to see some large as buds :tiphat:

dang looks like yer gonna have some bushes in there..heard really good things about the AK,,

that LVPK is some quality gentics there.. mine is at about 40 days and smells wonderfull..

subscribed :ying:

ak is off the hook the pk is just sticky as all get out..
the power plant gets some bushes goin real easy

picture.php

picture.php

thought i might post some pics,,girls are drinkin about 3-four gal a day ..ph is runnin about 5.8..all looks well had some N def startin but got a hold of it ,,just bumped the micro a bit..

AK threw a arm out which had to be cut down for clones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i ended up losing a huge bush of AK 47 and a sativa i had goin.
replace the sativa kinda ok but didnt have much to put in the ak spot..i put a small PK plant in there and intend to use thee lost/gained light for a sour diesel cut i got ,,lookin good so far

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it got so busy round these parts..between work and play i ended up witha solid 2.25 lbs..not bad ..
the maiden voyage of the room hads some big downs..the Pk yielded more per plant than any other cut that made it ,,my bigggest plant was 53 inches and gave me 156 g
biggest power plant was a measly 96 ..g

and the AK gave me 85g

420 was a good day for me and few folks i know

picture.php
Looking great.
Does your system stay crazy stable for a few weeks?

hey
bg sorry been quite busy hard to keep up with everyone elses threads ..for the most part it stays real stable once ya get it dialed in..when i do a res change it takes me about a day to get the ph dialed and ppms in check but using water top offs ,

decided to post up some pics just to finish up this thread..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
PK is the one, quit with the rest until someone you trust tells you it can out do the PK. It has been a few years and I'm still waiting for that magic strain ;)

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts