What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese Breeding Project

Rockster

Not much to report,

Cheese cross has about 2 1/2 weeks to go or thereabouts,all looking rudely healthy.Shebergan landrace about to show sex,as are the pure Haze and have an STS reversed Cheese clone about to dump pollen which will be collected and pollinate another Cheese clone.

2 separate clones with 'A' and 'B' male Sk#1 pollen applied for first backcross,seeds forming nicely,pics up later.

A few bud pics...

Rockster

My second Haze plant which has just declared for the girls team.:canabis:

So I have one boy for a cross with a Cheese clone and a girl to grow out as I've never grown or smoked a pure Haze before.:smoke:

H

Hazeseeker

Real nice man, that's 1 great thing i've noticed about using the Uk Cheese to breed with
the resin count that transfers from the mum into the offspring is immense:yes:,
on my NCH i was stunned by the amount of trichomes running up + down the stalks, looks like it done the exact same thing in your line,
can't wait to hear how they smoke mate, looks like a hell of a cross:canabis:

Rockster said:
DSC_00092.jpg
great pic as well dude ^, is this from TFD's OH line?

peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Them pics are stunning that cameras worth alot of money?? might just hafto invest in one u just sold nikon another camera rockster...

C

cheesey

Them pics are stunning that cameras worth alot of money?? might just hafto invest in one u just sold nikon another camera rockster...

na the cameras are cheap under £350 brand new . i payed £320 for mine with a 18-55 vr lens... macro lens and flash rings is were the moneys at .
looking at £340 plus for a good macro lens and £300 plus for a good ringflash. ive got my d60 next up is a macro lens .

Rockster

Hi TheCheeseMan,

go for it mate,I hope you find a good one but how do you find BB's Cheese compared to the real deal?

A few pics of which are below,my Cheese clones which have been lightly dusted for the first backcross.

Rockster

The first Cheese x Skunk#1 BX1 seeds which will be grown out in my next diary.

Also some F2's of Cheese x Sk#1,S1's of the clone only and will be doing pollinations with pure Haze and Shebergan,an Afghani landrace(pollen already collected).

:smoker:

Rockster

Well that's the end of this journal and will be starting part III of my project shortly.

Thanks all for looking in.:smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts