What's new

Uncle Remus' C99 Scrubbler Closet Grow

Uncle Remus

AFTER week

AFTER week

Whew...Fast forward to the end of the 3rd week of 12/12 or day22...Budsites are REALLY pronounce now, lotsa trics now...Starting to fatten up and the stretch has slowed down considerably...Making sure I keep the area UNDER my screen free of all new/old browth...This is the day when I also remove all popcorn buds and leaves that are within 2-3" above the screen..I want as much energy going to the tops where all the light is

This is after the 4th week or day 29...Buds really fattening up now...Stretch is done, and its all about waiting from now on...this is when it gets really tuff LOL

Well its getting close to choppy time...One more week of feeding, then a week flush and I'm gonna take her down at 40 days...Interested in seeing how good she turns out in UNDER 6 weeks
:muahaha: :muahaha: :laughing:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
hey unc! are those large pretzel containers you have those plants in!?!? if it is, what genius sir!!! lol i do applaud you!

Uncle Remus

UPDATE...HARVESTED DAY 39

UPDATE...HARVESTED DAY 39

OK...The Stanley took a shit on day 39, but I got almost a full week's flush so they came down...Trics were at 90/5/5 for 3 or 4 days straight starting at day 37-ish, I almost think I could harvest this pheno at 37 days!!! Yield looks great considering I only veg for 2-3 weeks

About 35-40 buds this size:

30 or so this size:

And tons of smaller stuff...Here's the picks:

If your bored, count the clips
:muahaha:

I'll be back in few days with total dried weight...Smoke report? Eh, sure, what the hell

Yes Frank they are...Actually I think its a mix of pretzel and cheeseball containers...I like them because they are rather tall...DWC is called DEEP water culture for a reason...IMO when the roots grow down deeper I get better quality and a better harvest than if I use a wider res

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Uncle Remus, Did you not get the memo? IC members are no longer allowed to do their own smoke reports. All buds must be surrendered to the class for evaluation. Because the class is as large as it is, it may be your entire harvest is consumed in the test but, hey, we don't mind. It's what friends are for.

Party at Uncle Remus' house! Come on down!

Uncle Remus

Dry weight was 137 grams...68 of which was prime tops...Not bad for 39 days :jump:

So with little veg time, lots of training, and 38 days flower I harvested a little under 5 oz's

Hope you all enjoyed the show...After a little R&R to the closet, another flower cabinet build (got a 250CMH laying around), AND a reconfigure of the veg box, I plan on hopefully setting up a perpetual grow...My plan is to dial it in to where I'm harvesting just like this (around 5 oz), every 3 weeks

CYA's around and a big THANX for all the positive comments

BE SAFE PEEPS

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Dear Uncle Remus,

Your work is beautiful. Is there a yield difference between this harvest and a longer run with the same strain? You make mention of a specific pheno... is it the famous pineapple or grapefruit...or something else?
Regards
Rabbit

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
sweet grow thread bro ,you got that baby dialed in ,now you need to do some diy threads ,top shelf ,all the way around

Latest posts

Latest posts