What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
nirvanas white widow is some seriously chronic shit of over fifty strains i have grown it is the most potent. the new purple power is a nice outdoor plant. here is a pic of texada timewarp x new purple power

and here is a pic of nirvana white rhino outside

G

Northern Lights x Shiva and Pure Power Plant

Northern Lights x Shiva and Pure Power Plant

both are nice... PPP is a treat.. extra fast high and potent. grow it 1-2more weeks for longer high

I'm on my 2nd pack of PPP ;some PPP turn purple.. either it's a mix up in the pack because it's a white strain or the durban poison the line is bases on is coming out more... i danno PPP i had .. had zero smell to it, it smelt like a flower.. I harvested it early too I think :/ still was a head knocker ..lotta thc

Last edited:
C

Classyathome

IMHO Nirvana seeds are top notch beans - but since the price increase, not the best value compared to Mandala and others.

I have 12+ packs of Nirvana, and never had bad germ rates, and they've all rocked my pipe...

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some 1998 nirvana white widow i grew a couple of grows back
exellent taste and stone , but poor yeild
didnt keep her

G

The PPP just smelt like good weed when broke up.. you can't get any other smell from her .. I think I cured for a month or longer and it still smelt like flowers.. this could be because I may have harvested early.. probably one of those last week final ripen strains..
white strains usually don't give off much smell right? PPP is a white strain.. the hairs stay white even when completely dry'd n cure'd
Mandala doesn't get good reviews in the high department.. I danno just what I hear..

Last edited:

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I was looking for info in the strains I purchased. They're all from Nirvana. All I want to know is whether the strain is indica, sativa, or % of cross. The SB site didn;t have the info.

Strains:
ICE
Bubblicious
White Widow
Moroc x afghani

fumancu

syztem said:
I agree they have some good genetics in them, However im about 50/50 with it. I have grown jock horror, afghani, white widow, purple power. All of them had VERY sativa dominant phenos that came out absolutely horrible which sort of got me down. However finding gems like the white widow there was great.

You can usually tell if its going to be any good before flowering, the bad phenos seem to grow very lengthy with curled up folded leaves like they are under heat stress.
The ones i tried did the same thing

fumancu

:rasta: :rasta:
johnyhash said:
nirvanas white widow is some seriously chronic shit of over fifty strains i have grown it is the most potent. the new purple power is a nice outdoor plant. here is a pic of texada timewarp x new purple power

and here is a pic of nirvana white rhino outside

my next choice

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown some Nirvana...

I've grown some Nirvana...

Here is a pic of a Nirvana Big Bud that I have kept for a few years now.
Germed 10 seeds, 100% germination. 7 females, 3 males. Of the seven girls,
2 med yield with perfumey floral flavor, 3 better yield with perfumey floral
flavor, 1 with great yield and perfumey floral flavor and 1 with great yield and
flavor of limes and hash. I'm not a fan of perfume or floral flavors so the only
one of those to make it to clone was the high yielder. The only one to
survive is the lime/hash pheno. Smoke is about 7.5 and the flavor is
wonderful. It would be gone also but I crossed it with a Nirvana White
Widow and the progeny are high yielding and great tasting. I made another
cross with her and those offspring are also very good so I'm gonna keep her
for awhile to smoke and use as a mother. In dirt (5 gal) she produces 2 to 3
oz.'s, in DWC I've done 6+ oz.'s with her. I like her. Also have some friends
who would be pissed at me if I quit growing her. They request the "super
stikee" stuff, hence it's name.

After growing Nirvana's White Widow, Super Skunk, Master Kush, Big Bud and
Blue Mystic I must say that I am not a huge Nirvana fan. Will I buy from them
again? Maybe. I'm not mad at them or anything I just feel, from my exp. that
seeds from other reputable dealers for a little more money give consistently
better results. When time permits I will post my experiences with the other
Nirvana strains I have grown. I'll prob order Papaya from them. NS

1stimer

I have not had good results with any of the Nirvana strains I have tried. I had good germ rates with all of them but have not come across anything great or even close to it.

I have tried their Master Kush which all 3 females ended up being real stretchy and sativa like.

White Rhino was OK at best but I only srpouted 2 beans and only got 1 female so maybe I just need to pheno hunt.

Out of 4 female AK48s 1 was decent and 3 were garbage.

Maybe it was the luck of the draw but if I were to try more Nirvana beans I would sprout like 20 of one strain to find a good pheno.

Dr Seuss

NLxBB from Nirvana. It was my first grow and she was forgiving, but produced a lot of seeds... I got 5 blockhead freebies which was nice. Only 2 sprouted, and 1 was female. She ended up in a friends garden and was the dankest thing he ever had out of 4 grows. It's a complete shame he ended up letting the clone die too...

I

icon

finally i just bought a new scanner it came today heres some more of my grows from the past

MASTERKUSH indoors in soil grw her under 250w hps

MASTERKUSH outdoors sativa pheno it was visual & very intense stone

JOCK HORROR creeper pheno

ICE sativa pheno

early ICON - hindu kush x auto of some sorts

Last edited:

Smoke68

Icon, lovely report/ phenos!!! I must coment on that last pic of blue Mystic... are the bottom fan leaves on that cola covered in trics???

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana White Widow...

Nirvana White Widow...

Nice stuff Dr. Suess & Icon :headbange
Popped 5 Nirvana WW and got 4 males and 1 female but what a lady she is.
I have no idea if this is what the other females would be like if I found one,
there seems to be A LOT of variation in phenotype in the Nirvana I have
grown. I've grown her for about 2 yrs. now, would be very sad if I lost her.
In dirt, 5 gal pot I get between 2.5 and 3.5 ozers and in DWC she has done
6+. Last harvest of 4 DWC plants was right at 17 ozers. She tastes like dank
grapefruit on the inhale and naval oranges on the exhale with a strong nice
mixed high, a solid 7.5 to 8 in the stone dept.

Here's a few pics I pulled out of my gallery.

Well I've shown two Nirvana success stories, who wants to hear Nirvana
horror stories in a "Nirvana Fan Thread"?
Masterkush, AK47, Blue Mystic, Super Skunk not so good for me. Does
anybody know if "Buy Dutch Seeds" is Nirvana product? If it is I have even
more stories that will keep you up at night and give you hermie nightmares!

I

icon

the white stuff on the blue mystc is unfortunate salt build up had a litte bit on that first pic of master kush too. i gotta say im seeing alot of impressive grows in this thread & i love it good job everyone. and nuggetshiner thats a nice brick or should i say bucket of buds.

I

icon

heres another pic of a small bud (red) pheno masterkush before i dryed it out