What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Frost, White Russian Grow.

G

lovely plants there gb. i'm gonna get some russian seeds. don't worry about those yellow leaves as the plant comes to full maturity, it's just using up its nitrogen. great grow man.

FreebirdTTu

great grow gb!

i was blessed with a beautiful male WR on my last bean :shrug:

i'm really looking forward to your smoke report!

keep it safe

G

Thanks guys... :joint:

A few harvest shots.

White Russian.

The more this bud cures the more the fruity smell comes out. Super sticky tight buds. Smokes very nice. Sweet taste. The high is a bit of a creeper. Very relaxing weed after you come down a bit. Strong the first 10-15 minutes I grew these from clones I got from a friend. Im glad I kept a mother plant for future grows.

Jack Frost.

This is some serious weed. Hits like a hammer. Heavy body and head stone. Very strong weed smell. Open the jar the whole room fills with the smell of this bud. Even more sticky then the WR. More leafy buds this stuff. The smoke is a bit harsh but I kinda like that. I call this a 2 hit then quit weed lol..

This is a shot of the harvest all together.. Id say close to a half pound of buds. Enough to last me awhile. Doesn't look like it in the pics but once you take it all out the jars it really spreads out..

Thanks for watching my grow. It's been fun.. I found 4 seeds in one of my jars from a bud I pollenated. Just planted those babies. So stay tuned for a Jack Frost x White Russian grow coming soon. (Well as long as I get atleast one female)

;-))

Peace

slowhand15

Thanks for showing the grow.

I have 11 Jack Frost seeds from BC seeds. I'm happy to have found this thread and at least have a glance at what Jack Frost can do.- peace

I'll plant them soon.

mr.brunch

Veteran
had to bump this thread looks like some fine smoke!! been interested in these for a while, any one done them recently?

Latest posts

Latest posts