What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Scratch

D

DJXXPLATINUM

WASSUP MP...man you are always killin it....i want some of those...shit another og ...i am frothin at the bit...lol..dj

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunka, Peat, DJ!:tiphat: Cob, they are in good hands homie.

So, all 12 were nice enough to show sex after flipping the light to 18hour on. We had a 6/6 split, so we'll have a good # of ladies to analyze:)

A couple ladies
picture.php

picture.php

Look at this guy...he's like DarthVader chillin' amongst the rest of em'...maybe a donor for the BX.
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro they are some of the healthiest plants around. you have two green thumbs for real.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice melty! off to a great start. Like phillthy, love the healthy girlies, keep it up.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Ooooooooooh....I'm all a tingle! They sure look alot like their momma :) but a bit taller.
Methinks you found the perfect genetic combo brotha.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil:tiphat: You are a Hall of Famer bro.

Cob, Happy Holidays.

Ax! Dude ... Dude. Gotta love how they are lining up:) I appreciate the enthusiasm, Bro! I want a Lemon/Lime keeper.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
There's no way in hell that she's isn't gonna have some of the LIOS flavor. What I'm excited about is they look like they're stretching the way a gal should. The unmistakable color and structure are already there......lookin' healthy as F.U.C.K.!!! Never tried any of that Lucifer OG tho.....you'll have to give me the lowdown on that gal's potency, flavor, etc....
I'm sure if you picked it as a suitable mate, that it was killer in a number of different ways......
Anyways, it's pure holiday awesome-o up in here!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Ax, the lowdown on the Lucifer is that she's a hybrid of 2 OG Kushes, Hell's and SFV. She should pass on a Pinesol/Lemon/Earthyness that will mix well with the LimeGatorade you were talking about. The potency of the parents makes me think that they will be bellringers, we'll see.
:) Happy Holidays.

G

guest121295

Yeah thanks! My 2 Lucifers are lifting the roof off the room, they're like OG anacondas, the branches have bud running up the whole branch but still chunky like an OG style.This Lucifer is the parent of the olde scratche eh? From Salem perhaps:), or was it plymouthe I know I saw Winona Ryder somewhere in those woods accursed by olde scratche!!How epic if a cut came from this like the wicked of old Massachusetts, we'd have to call it "wicked".I sure do like the look of it all so far, the damn things grow up too fast!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: Chaco, let's see those Lucy Anacondas! I hope the Lucy dad lends that type of flower formation on these...

HL,:tiphat: I am always glad to have ya along for the ride.

Sexy Devil Woman:)
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nooooice!...love the color variation......what up homie'?looking nice and indi.....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the mix is workin pretty good so far ;)

Really dig the lios pheno man.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup MOneY...sup with that thingamajig at the whooosiewhatsit?

Cob:tiphat:

Rasp! My soil consultant...thanks for the reassurance and advice, homie! Helping me set this off properly.

Latest posts

Latest posts