What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manipuri - Real Seed Company

DjKinetics

Manipur has to be the most "sativa" landrace I've ever grown, very stubborn to flower and potent. Too bad my roomie killed my plants. It's good to see them under your care RC Colas.

"stubborn to flower" i second that. even under a 12/12 from seed. vigorous growth really nice plant

thejact55

"stubborn to flower" i second that. even under a 12/12 from seed. vigorous growth really nice plant

Third that.
Although In hindsight, with the help of a similqr situation with some zamal, i think there was light leak issues.
But i ended up with one plant that didnt hermie (light leak) and she wouldnt flower past like the 6 week stage, 11/13, 10/14, just wouldnt budge. That leak could have been a factor, but my uhkrel i ended up pollinating with finished. I did get some seeds to finish on her, but thats the only plant that beat me, lol i feel like i failed.
Ive been really wanting these seeds to come back to market, want to give it another do. Im havent popped my mani x uhkrel, im sure theyre similar. Everyones results with manipuri are stellar.

RC_Colas

Veteran
not for long just germinated 10 of those :tiphat:
Awesome mate, will be great to see you run these aswell:) Best of luck and pics coming soon of mine about 5 weeks into flower now and standing about 8ft tall...lol.

Saludos

RC_Colas

B

beanz

Awesome mate, will be great to see you run these aswell:) Best of luck and pics coming soon of mine about 5 weeks into flower now and standing about 8ft tall...lol.

Saludos

RC_Colas

I,ve been looking forward too your thoughts on these mate , mine are made by mad Mac and are a cross ....but they very mani dominate in structure so far

ngakpa

Veteran
hi

the Manipuri was grown outdoors in Oregon at Copperhead Organic Farms and finished fully by the end of November; similar reports for faster phenos in Spain

and according to the Spanish reports the faster phenos were the best phenos to smoke - it's a potent traditional sativa, and people are reporting mandarin and hop aromas

whatever experiences some people are having indoors may not be representative

outdoors in Oregon Nov 30th
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=61379&pictureid=1808765

provolo

Veteran
my RSC Ukhrul :A highland Manipuri ganja strain grown commercially on the border of Burma. Farmers here are Naga tribesman.
In my balcony pots:

picture.php

Zitz

hi

the Manipuri was grown outdoors in Oregon at Copperhead Organic Farms and finished fully by the end of November; similar reports for faster phenos in Spain

and according to the Spanish reports the faster phenos were the best phenos to smoke - it's a potent traditional sativa, and people are reporting mandarin and hop aromas

Mandarin and hops...Sounds like a Jungli pheno I had from RSC.

The manicured bud had such a powerful smell and bright green color you would never guess it was a landrace.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hi

this one cough my attention when I first bought them...
Manipuri
picture.php

i also got a nice girl... they grow fast... and huge...
lookin' forward
M.:tiphat:

yaxu

Veteran
Do you have a shot of the entire plant? Just want to see its structure. Beautiful buds yaxu.
Hola bro,No tengo fotos de la planta completa ya que era un clon que me envio truhan y no creció mucho en otoño. Saludos

MadMac

far beyond driven...
RSC Manipuri

RSC Manipuri

hello,
here is my Manipuri indoors...
around 2 month old...
just start to flower.... hope it's a black rice pheno' :peacock:

thx M.:tiphat:

RSC Manipuri
picture.php

tcherno

Hello, very beautiful pheno, I also have seeds to make germinate but unfortunately not with the sun of chili, but led indoor.

Enjoy this strain