What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Thai, RSC

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
THANK YOU NAMHKA FOR THIS STRAINS THANK YOU

I'd say thank you Sativa Fiend for having the passion, knowledge and for sourcing that and other nice strains from the villages of Chiang Mai region in Thailand. BSCO and RSC simply distributed them...

Peace.

I'd say thank you Sativa Fiend for having the passion, knowledge and for sourcing that and other nice strains from the villages of Chiang Mai region in Thailand. BSCO and RSC simply distributed them...

Peace.

You have reason bros. , BSCO ALWAYS SELLING SEEDS?

png gold seeds

png gold seeds

if some one can said me where i can find png gold pure form seeds? that will kool 5 years i find it...

cavel

if some one can said me where i can find png gold pure form seeds? that will kool 5 years i find it...
search Nanan-Bouclou seeds
are The motherplant is Haitian Sativa and its father is a Cape Tribulation Sativa ( which is PNG Gold).

Green

Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Absolutely, I love it how these Chinese influenced buds are so frosty and firm without any hashplant influence. This is the next strain on my list for sure. To cross something like this with Original Haze..

Hi have some questions about this strain
How many pheno have? Have some compact buds whit chinese influenced j hope no up to 16 weeks? More tripyy is pure sativa or more compact pheno

Cross Fox

Planted 5 Highland Thai in Fox Farm Happy frog soil and had 100% germination within four days or so. One plant had a little trouble with the embryonic leaves, but we will see how it recovers. The seeds were absolutely massive ( a little bigger than a pencil eraser) and had a light creme color to them.

They have been growing rather quickly and I am excited to see what they have to offer in the way of pure landrace delight.

Attachments

• 20180501_162646.jpg
    20180501_162646.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 27

ngakpa

Veteran
@Green

great growing skills, beautiful work - and nice reports on the aromas, all sounds right

the information on the sourcing here is accurate - except I did visit N. Thailand and saw the first harvested buds brought in...

the growers were Lahu, which may relate to the chinensis element in the genetics, as Lahu are trans-border minority groups who live in Yunnan, Burma, N. Thailand and N. Laos

these are repros from seeds by Corky from seeds he bought from RSC and stored

the aromas and resin production are excellent --- the big question is around the THC content... will be interesting to hear what @Green reports

Green

Veteran
Hey! icmag friends and Thai lovers.

Ok it’s been over 3 months since bud was jarred. I believe it’s time for an official smoke report. But first let me catch up with a few of your questions.

Koondense- The majority of the photos are of the purple tinged pheno. She out shined the rest of the group in all categories. Plus she was just so damn photogenic. The camera likes her.

Mustafunk- thanks dude for the complements, I always wonder what kind of thai seeds are hiding in your fridge, haha

Thule- No kidding some highly exotic bud structure, no fluffy Thai here. Ah yes the Haze cross hybrid? Way ahead of you haha. The purple tinged pheno got dusted with Old timers. But more importantly kept the line pure.

Horsemen97- Will give smoke report after this post.

Dr feelzgood- thank you doctor

Grower1234- From my limited experience, looks like their was two phenos a green and a purple some more fruity incense and some more musk incense. Both had relative compact bud structure. But note, these plants in themselves are not compact.

Cross fox- great! Keep us posted on your highland Thais. Yes can confirm really large seeds.

Thejact55- yes, need more Thai!

Whiteweedo- sorry amigo I don’t own a scale lol. But I can tell you this line is no light weight. If yield is of concern, I recommend Outside in 300gallons and lots of sun. Haha

Ngakpa- thanks for the kind words, I find it amazing that some of these lines are not just hardy, but thrive in harsh outdoor environments.
I was also pleasantly surprised to see the bud structure and resin output!
Thanks for confirming all the info regarding the Lahu origins. All the highland hill tribes look fascinating. I’m imagining all these different tribes Isolated over a large area with there own shaman, All growing unique Thai cultivators.
In regards to the chemotype, will discuss in official smoke report.

Latest posts

Latest posts