Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > #3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2017, 06:38 PM #381
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Holy Shit Nameless thanks for coming through with the pics!!

This one's for you!!

"Shroom Boom Room" it is!!
mushroombrew is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:41 PM #382
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
The Dunk

Just used a "small" bud for the demo lol!

See the Funk?! I guess thats about 4 zips worth of funk. I just will never process without the dunk.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:45 PM #383
mushroombrew

18 plants like this in a 4x8 tray with 2000W. 4 wk veg and 8 wk flower with two full weeks of flush.

I know soil guys like to think they yield like this.

Take a clone today. And show me pics like this in soil indoors in 12wks. Not gonna happen.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:46 PM #384
mushroombrew

@Junk.

Bro get on a bus or something. We got trays like this coming down every weekend...forever!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:55 PM #385
mushroombrew

You guys won't believe me but here goes. These plants had root aphids bad the first three weeks. But the bastards drown in recirc.

In my new containers shit bounces back Aero style. Anything but recirc and I would not be harvesting these at all!!

Hydro for the win!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:17 PM #386
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
So you just give the plants a quick dunk in water? Or do you have a bigger container full of water that the buds soak in till trimmed?
Do you ever try and recover lost resin glands from the bottom of containers?

Some F@#king great looking plants. Well done

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 01:01 AM #387
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
So you just give the plants a quick dunk in water? Or do you have a bigger container full of water that the buds soak in till trimmed?
Do you ever try and recover lost resin glands from the bottom of containers?

Some F@#king great looking plants. Well done

Peace GG
Just a quick dunk. If you leave them in water the bud leaves get mushy.

So quick dunk and shake. Then process within a couple hours or so.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:56 AM #388
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nice
Those came out real nice man.. just look at the pride on your face!
I bathe my buds but most people think it's insanity
hyposomniac is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 03:36 AM #389
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
I'm late but finally here!, you killed it by the way Mushroom!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 05:40 AM #390
mushroombrew

Good times for sure thanks gents!!

This is hands down the best Chem male I have seen. So cool right when I decided to to some winter breeding; got the tent etc. First round of males produced these bad boys.

Copper Chem @ 4 wks flower. 5 feet tall 50% flowers...Radical!

His brother reeks so nuts of Cloves!! Way different structure. His top slowed down and his side growth stretched up. He is almost a week behind. So I expect him to fill in more!

These were the only two seeds that made it from a pack of duds. GU replaced and I got some more seedlings coming. But that male is worth a pack alone! So very happy!

6 members found this post helpful.