What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

iTarzan

Call me crazy but I think Al Iaquinta can beat Khabib. In fact I think he will beat him. He has a win over Kevin Lee. He has been simmering on the back burner but now I think Al's time has finally arrived.

Al Iaquinta by KO. Khabid takes a canvas nap.

iTarzan

That was a mauling in that video NBE. Khabib did get rocked a few times though. Khabid just isn't a wrestler though. His stand up is weak but his ground n pound is quite possibly the best. He really throws some brutal punches when he is mauling them. Al has his work cut out for him.

Does the winner get the belt?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Yes there was an altercation between Khabib and Artem at a hotel .
Dudes were speaking Russian . Apparently KN was pissed Artem said he is fragile as he pulls out of fights . KN took offence and confronted Artem with his crew in tow .

I think maybe CMG is working the Preuvian marching powder ? Dude acts like a coke fiend or maybe an ICE addict .

AI for the win . Can you imagine Dana fckin White`s blood pressure while he was trying to match make or lose his main event !!?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

Shocking, " no MaX "! ( Didn't know until that weigh in ) .Thought " iT " was jus Speculating.
Khabib the Champ ! Maybe an Easier job than what Max would of been. ( I see the Grappling happening Much Sooner)
Dana Won't Change the Belt Conditions now m8 ! Sure .
Eb , Link posted of the Bus Fiasco on the Previous Page .
( yup (-; ) . T'ink you've seen that ... DAA! :), ... the Dagestanean-n (/)russ'an speaK !

( Reckon they get " Springy Legs " when the Cameras are about ) lol

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Yea'Ss , Khabib will take him down whenever he wants too...
Result within 3rnds , most Probably the 1st !

Yea Eb, lol, What's this, the 3rd Opponent in a few days !

( iT he knows he s the best at Grappling, Period. And that's where most tussles usually end up. Guys a Bear Defeating(?) Phenom.) :D

Still, what a load of BS this has happened. ): ,
Thats " the " Beauty of Boxing, this " type " of thing rarely happens . ( although 12rnd's CAN become VERY boring )

... "A.I":D . ... Dude Still about ! , happy payday for him :)
Rose and Joanne 2 ismy numero uno,now

" In a AL Bundy ' Married with Children ' mood " ref: Kelly "I want to Do NOTHING all day ... "
Bring That Picture StONEy' ! :D

Opponent nO3 is too much to take! ... " But he may YET Offer KN a Totally Thrilling Fight! "

... Ahem . One for all...
Jj

" https://youtu.be/QK8mJJJvaes "

Last edited:

Bwanabud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Interesting that Max fights and holds the belt at 145, yet couldn't make weight at 155 to fight Khabib...full camp or not, word is he walked into town at 178.

Conor has gone back to his homeland, hearing date set for June 14th...will wait to see what Uncle Dana does for punishment.

[/FONT]

jesbuds

Seriously what the fuck. I no doubt have had a low impression of CMG since his antics last year but I never thought he'd do this much to fuck up an entire card. Multiple fighters pulled because he attacked their bus, like wtf? Like imagine if Tom Brady just decided to fuck up another team's bus putting other players out of a game due to injury. Honestly don't want to see him back in the ring, as disgusting to me as Jones. Great fighters, shitty people.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Those were some good videos you posted NBE. Showed the cut on chiesa forehead from the broken window. Looked fairly minor for a head wound, didnt bleed that much, but occurring 2 days before a fight i could see why it was advisable he not step into a cage.

I would have loved to see the fighters on the bus just pour out and get into a big melee with conor's crew. They were plenty pissed, if just one person led the charge i could see the others following.
That would have been more entertaining 'justice' than arresting them and having to go through the court system.

Supposedly holloway made 154 lbs but the doctors for some reason didnt like his look or health and ruled him out. 20lbs in 3 days, he was probably on some hardcore diuretics and laxatives.

N

NBE One !

Taking advantage of his Status Ain't he. ... ConoR !!! " you'll do NotHiN ".
:laughing: ... b';

Edit. They Should of let him " fight " and deducted his purse (As has happened b4 ! ,why not this one? ) .
AL did well, tough! I.E As seen against Ross Pearson...etc

"iT" khabib Out Wrestles EVERYBODY ! Not sure what his style is Called

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
" take the boy out of the estate! but ya cant take the estate out of the boy! "

N

NBE One !

:yes: 's2, Chaps Come from being a Plumber! ... :). " Hothead! " - Let's make some publicity, lol

You took the words " Out of my mind " baba ! Mike Kiesa
" Dripping Blood from this Incident "
[Edit] Imagine him in ya Kitchen n things dont go his way with the Tubes/Pipes (AND being Overlooked,maybe.(!) " you'll do Nott'''in! ... (((((-:
MuaHa !. ( The Environment Would be different though, hmm. )
Edit.
Anarchy ON the Buses ! lol
" Big Place to Runaround In " :D

P.s Where's Meraxes Nowadays ?

Edit;-) Gsp fan! :redface: Ref: Title (-P1), yes 210 :D
Still Got the Blue meanie , btw ?

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Seriously what the fuck. I no doubt have had a low impression of CMG since his antics last year but I never thought he'd do this much to fuck up an entire card. Multiple fighters pulled because he attacked their bus, like wtf? Like imagine if Tom Brady just decided to fuck up another team's bus putting other players out of a game due to injury. Honestly don't want to see him back in the ring, as disgusting to me as Jones. Great fighters, shitty people.

Does anyone else share jesbuds' view? That they're done with conor, will never want to see him fight again?
I'm not. Maybe im just jaded, but a man who makes a living pummeling other people, has an incident where he's violent outside of the ring: im just 'eh' about it. In fact, i want to see him take on khabib even more now. I certainly dont want to see a fifth khabib-ferguson pairing, which is 90% likely to get canceled yet again...
Also, maybe conor's on the coca leaf, but maybe he's just crazy like a fox. Every 6-9 months he's got to do something to make sure people remember him, and if it's not a fight then it's got to be something controversial. He pays out some money in lawsuits, pays out some court fines or community service, maybe does a few weeks in Riker's (can you imagine him in riker's? maybe they'll put him in the Irish-American wing), but it's all worth it if his future fight purses are worth millions more. The man is playing 3D chess while even dana white is only playing checkers...

:yes: 's2, Chaps Come from being a Plumber! ... :). " Hothead! " - Let's make some publicity, lol

You took the words "Out of my mind" baba'! Mike Kiesa
"Dripping Blood from this Incident ".

I mean, chiesa certainly wasnt having a good day, and maybe he was lucky to have avoided a more serious injury, but chiesa seemed more bewildered than hurt.
He's already in the process of suing conor, so he'll get a nice settlement out of this, certainly more than the ufc ever paid him for a fight.

" take the boy out of the estate! but ya cant take the estate out of the boy! "

I think the word 'estate' means something different between the UK and the US. Here estate means a rich man's home with acres of property...

Bwanabud

I actually became a CMG believer, but he lost a fan now...he went too far this time. Somebody could have really gotten severely hurt by the dolly, those things weigh 50-60 lbs with steel edges/corners. If he publicly gives 1 million dollars to all fighters/persons on the bus, including the driver and security...I'll give him a pass for stupidity.

Otherwise strip his belt, ban him from all competition for 2 years, fine him 500k and divide evenly between all parties on the bus...any injured can sue privately for additional monies for pain/suffering/bullshit.

Mr.Tweety: Khabib's style is called bum-humping, he learned it from extensive diagnosis of GSP fight videos...except the Eagle punches much harder in G&P. It's an effective method of destroying opponents, by reminds me of a gay Rainbow MMA League.

Bwanabud

Does anyone else share jesbuds' view? That they're done with conor, will never want to see him fight again?
I'm not. Maybe im just jaded, but a man who makes a living pummeling other people, has an incident where he's violent outside of the ring: im just 'eh' about it. In fact, i want to see him take on khabib even more now. I certainly dont want to see a fifth khabib-ferguson pairing, which is 90% likely to get canceled yet again...
Also, maybe conor's on the coca leaf, but maybe he's just crazy like a fox. Every 6-9 months he's got to do something to make sure people remember him, and if it's not a fight then it's got to be something controversial. He pays out some money in lawsuits, pays out some court fines or community service, maybe does a few weeks in Riker's (can you imagine him in riker's? maybe they'll put him in the Irish-American wing), but it's all worth it if his future fight purses are worth millions more. The man is playing 3D chess while even dana white is only playing checkers...

I agree with jesbuds for various reasons, but his actions this time crossed the line.
1) When you are visiting abroad, you are a guest in another country...you will obey the laws, abide by local custom, and give respect to the citizens in their land.
2) If you choose to assault numerous innocent people, that caused you no harm...you should go to jail, and be treated accordingly to the stupid actions you chose to enact.
3) Conor has done this chiit before, from throwing full water bottles at a press conference, to the Bellator cage rage recently, and now risking seriously hurting many innocent people including the ladies on the bus.
4) Before he thought he was bigger than the sport, now he thinks he's above the law of the land...time for a wake up call.
5) Jon Jones is a POS for the things he chose to do out of the ring, CMG's bus attack certainly surpasses those moronic moves.

Strip, ban, fine, sue, 60 days in jail.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually became a CMG believer, but he lost a fan now...he went too far this time. Somebody could have really gotten severely hurt by the dolly, those things weigh 50-60 lbs with steel edges/corners. If he publicly gives 1 million dollars to all fighters/persons on the bus, including the driver and security...I'll give him a pass for stupidity.

Otherwise strip his belt, ban him from all competition for 2 years, fine him 500k and divide evenly between all parties on the bus...any injured can sue privately for additional monies for pain/suffering/bullshit.

Mr.Tweety: Khabib's style is called bum-humping, he learned it from extensive diagnosis of GSP fight videos...except the Eagle punches much harder in G&P. It's an effective method of destroying opponents, by reminds me of a gay Rainbow MMA League.

I understand that mate:):),,
over here it means a large sprawling council estate [projects in the us i believe] and plenty of those in the Emerald isle,,,,

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

And if Khabib had gotten off the bus Connor`s carreer would be over .
Assault by a pro fighter is serious sh1t .

Here`s the Khabib / Artem vid . Khabib gave him a little slap .

https://youtu.be/zUofr5WcdSM

So a slap = storm the hotel with the crew and smash some bus windows . Fair call . LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I watched the video "heated argument", but saw NO slap.

Soooooo,,,,Khabib slapped
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Artem for being a bitch, Cmg throws a dolly thru a glass bus filled with innocent people...CMG must really like Artem :) [/FONT][/FONT]