What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harambe

deadkndys

Ethos genetics did a drop and I was lucky enough to score some.
Curious how they will do. I do like those genes though.

Cool how a portion of sales will go to no kill shelters.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1476809191507.jpg
    FB_IMG_1476809191507.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 46
  • proxy.php(3).jpg
    proxy.php(3).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 50

EDR

I got a pack about a month ago. 20 packs were released from what I read. I have Ethos Recon og. also. My only keeper at the moment. Very nice smoke. Started 2 of the Harambe. One is doing well and I drowned froze or cooked the other after sprouting. I am very excited to see how it turns out. I'll pop some more when my current run Finnishs off. If it's as good as the recon og I will be happy and looking at the make up of Harambe I'd guess it more than likely will rival the recon og. This is my recon og from ethos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 47

EDR

Just nuked a small bud. Super potent. This stuffs gonna be poisonous if I wait for Amber trics.

EDR

This plant didn't get a good start but I like the structure. Luckily I took cuts so they will get grown out right. It looks like it can produce heavy but I need to run the clones to make sure. Dried a bud on the woodstove today. I like the taste and smell both. Potentcy wise it's real strong leaning indica but it has something else as well, an og or something. Very strong smoke.

Have some dried natural in a few days then I can roll one up for a more accurate taste and smell test. Pretty sure already it's gonna be real nice.

EDR

Am impressed with a natural dry it has a great taste and smell and frosty. Wonderful high. I consider it a keeper easily however I have started one or two more to look for the more sativa leaning plant.

deadkndys

So I've been curing the last of the Harambe's I flowered. Almost 3 months now. I like this strain. Think I'm gonna grow some more in a few months when move into a bigger place, lol.