What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oaxacan zipolite from bodhi?

supermigu

Veteran
Hi Zipolite
picture.php

other feno
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Oaxacan from bodhi

Oaxacan from bodhi

I grew out one of each. The Acapulco Gold I culled as it wasn't going to finish before November. The Oaxacan was a beautiful plant and finished fine. It was also a good producer. I'm on my cell and don't know how to get pictures posted. There are many pictures in my 2017 album. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Dog Star, I couldn't say myself, I don't smoke. I gave some out to testers for Christmas presents. I haven't received any smoke reports back yet. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Ok so it's March now and I still don't have any smoke reports from testers.
One did contact me asking for some more smoke. Really???
I'm trying some testers in the 60 plus age range now. I'll see how this goes over the summer.
I have several 1/2 gallon jars with 4 months of curing that look and smell great. Peace

Smokey Mcbong

Farmerlion, if you don't mind, I'm thinking of doing the ag outdoors, how long into November do you think it would have went. I could probably keep them up until very early December, but that's pushing it. Of course, it's March and I don't know how the fall-winter weather will be.

Koondense

Veteran
Gorgeous bud! Any chance to see some photos of the plant while developing buds?

Cheers, enjoy the smoke ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I have one in veg that is showing female...a second one might be a male but I still don't know yet. I will keep these in veg for a couple more weeks though until some room opens up.