What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I snipped them already. No point waisting energy on parts that ain't growing. Was more wondering if any of your seedlings showed these traits?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not seen that on any I have grown. I have found 3 with intersex traits so keep an eye open. I know TC found some naners on his #7. I have not found any here. This is the next tester to get flowered. I like this 1. She has nice and sturdy branching. #7 does not she is more OGish.

Attachments

• DSCN4271.jpg
    DSCN4271.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 21

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, its a bit easier without the need to stake them. I run out of long 1's all the time.

Grizz

Veteran
I haven't grown a plant without a scrog screen in years, I like them with slim legs and big butts , I mean big buds. firestorm looks very fine indeed

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmmm, I thought surely you would have seen this. I only cracked 5 beans. 2 died and I'm left with 3. 2 are showing this. Now I'm wanting to crack the other 5 to se what else there may be.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a FS today with some nanners.. If your running any of these make sure you inspect them well. This makes 4 plants out of 19 with some nanners. I still have 1 more @week 3 to finish. After that I will be done testing this version.

kif4224

Would there be any possibility in obtaining clones of firestorm. I'm in Michigan, mmmp certified...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's only 1 person I know of that has her in MI. This cut was never shared to a lot of people. Before any ask no I dont send cuts. All the seeds I had of this are sold. No moe will be made of The original FS it's done. I will be working on her to see if I can improve the aroma. I takes extra long to get anything ready to release when im working with glue pollen. out of 25 plants grown I found 4 with some naners. I did not run any of the 4 again so I cant say if it was caused by stress. I did not have time to do that.

Last edited:

kif4224

I thought it was at least worth a try. If one person in Michigan has her, there's always a possibility right? I also would not ask for cuts mailed, I understand the concern there. I just saw the seeds for sale on firestax a moment too late. When I saw the lineage, I knew that was going to be one to keep in the stable and preserve if I would be able to source it. If the person who has it in Michigan would like to trade or get a proper donation, that would absolutely make my day. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will look out for your gear in the future.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer whats the nanner report? I have 2 in flower now. 1 about 5 weeks and the other about 3 weeks. Different phenos so maybe I can offer some input in a few weeks. Ill snap some pics for ya in a day or 2.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I've got 20-30 of them in flower now, about 30 days in. Nothing weird showing for me. They stacked up great and have been praying since flip.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer whats the nanner report? I have 2 in flower now. 1 about 5 weeks and the other about 3 weeks. Different phenos so maybe I can offer some input in a few weeks. Ill snap some pics for ya in a day or 2.

That info is posted above... FS#7/#45 never tossed any nanners. I ran #7 for over a year. Very nice cross.. I'm not running anymore of this right now. I have others I need to get done.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the structure of this 1 best outa the 3. #2 is just starting to bud and #3 is still in veg. #3 isn't branchy at all so I may not flower it.

Latest posts

Latest posts