What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TrichGobbla's MultiStrain Madhouse feat. Amare Tech

TrichGobbla

Hello everybody! Name is TrichGobbla, I grow Herb! Ha Imagine that! I'm an experienced grower still learning everyday though.
I grow using LEDS, and Amare Tech gets all my money for that lol! I grow in hydroponics both passive and active. Coco coir and perlite hempy buskers using Irons Method. And Strait 5 Gallon bubble buckets for my Hydro grows using Technaflora Nutes.
I have a 8x6x8 closet I use to run some autos and veg my small girls, it's being lit by 2 Mars 2 units for now, until I can replace them with 3 Amare SS-100. The mars units are 400 and a 900
I run my main plants 4 at a time in my 4x4x7 Lighthouse Hydro Tent. It's being lit by my Amare Solar Eclipse 450-UVB. Fuggin beast of a panel. Love it and so do my girls.
I also have another 4x2x7 lighthouse hydro tent in also use to veg (ideally)but I always end up flowering In it as well hahahaha! Growers woes lol.

So currently I'm running several plant of different strains. In my closet under the Mars units I have a Deep Blue C and a Tyrone Special from Mephisto Genetics. These are autoflowers and at about day 31 in full hydro buckets. In that same closet and just to surface.
these are photo plants
*Gorilla Cookies From Ice River Genetics
*Blue Cheese from Barneys Farm
*Blue Magnum from Zambeza seed.
Another auto Flower I have Grand Heft Auto in hempy Bucket.
Alright in my 4x4 in flower right now are the following all in passive hydro hempy buckets.
*Lady Oblivion from Sanctuary Gardens
*Fruity Pebbles by Pokesmot Seed
* 2 LA Affies from Cali-Connection

In my 4x2x7 under an Amare Solar Spec 150 and a KIND L300 we have
*Hammer of the Gods By NW Exclusive Genetics.

like I said guys Ima strain hunter never satisfied with my genetics. Please stick around the show is gonna get Awesome!
5 plants in full flower past the slow parts already only excitement from here!!

a few random shots for now to keep you interested.

Fruity Pebbles

LA Affies

Pink Diesel x Amnesia Haze Autoflower

I'll be uploading pics and catching up tomorrow! Much love ICM

TrichGobbla

Fruity Pebbels update !!

Fruity Pebbels update !!

Alright so I'll be updating my current grow with my girls on flower first, this is a huge prices for me, so please be patient as it's worth the wait. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have just fire away. I love helping as much as growing. And feel free to post pics and anything else you like..

OK so here we have my Fruity Pebbels by PokeSmot Seed Co.
Grown under my Amare SE-450-UVB using irons method with da Gobbla twist, in perlite hempy bucket..

I'll be sitting shooting through its veg state, pics of full growth are in my gallery. Feel free to take a look.

Seedling Fruity

Getting bigger

Transplant time!!!!!

New home and happy

Hope she looks after hooking up my 450 from Amare
More pics on the way guys!!!

My next update will be my Lady Oblivion from Sanctuary Gardens madd love and respect SG1

LostTribe

Premium user
welcome good luck with the dwc I run ebb flow hydroton buckets after trying dwc won't change ever.

TrichGobbla

welcome good luck with the dwc I run ebb flow hydroton buckets after trying dwc won't change ever.

Oh yea brother I appreciate that for sure! Ebb and flow systems are legit love em. I've got a pretty dialed in setup I'm really happy with. Now, if I only had more space!:tiphat:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran

TrichGobbla

Oh heck yes @Petflora I'm glad someone else understands these killer panels my man! Yes I'm currently running my 450 with lenses off and my girls are absolutely loving it sir!

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
What is the guerilla cookies cant get a description anywhere.

If i had to guess gg4 x cookies. But if you got a pack maybe you might know.