What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for your interest but, Please do not mention that seed bank here. The mods will shut down the thread.

chives

Figured I would post my Darlins Net at 8 weeks

IMG_20170310_100031.jpg

IMG_20170310_100242.jpg

Dakine

Veteran
Nice Chives^!! Im suprised there isnt much people growing these on here. Darlins Net is actually in the top 10 Strains/Crosses on my to get seeds list lol.

When Ever I have the money and I want to buy some seeds, I need/have to get one/some that are in the top 10 of my list only! I cant see something out of nowhere and want it because its on sale or something, unless its in the top 10..

Cmon you guys, lets see some more pics of Darlins Net or Some crosses with it!

TheBlaze

Seems a little quiet around here.

13/15 above ground as of yesterday. Hoping the other 2 make an appearance tonight when I visit the grow.

Will post pics in a few days. So far so good. I've seen some stellar representations of the strain on this thread, so I'm optimistic I will find something really good.

Zapadra

Sub'd! Will be following these babies!

Big shout out to that good guy for spreading the net far and wide :)

Latest posts

Latest posts