What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see someone enjoying these seeds ;)..All the pics from my old account are no more.. The Querkle male has made some great seeds over the years. I still use him. I just made some Sour Dubb x Querkle. Potency is stellar aroma/flav is lacking. Has a strong hash flav with a musky/earthy aroma in this plant. I'm sure there will be some tasty plants in this cross.

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Nice to see someone enjoying these seeds ;)..All the pics from my old account are no more.. The Querkle male has made some great seeds over the years. I still use him. I just made some Sour Dubb x Querkle. Potency is stellar aroma/flav is lacking. Has a strong hash flav with a musky/earthy aroma in this plant. I'm sure there will be some tasty plants in this cross.

Thanks for dropping by brother and filling us in on some history of dad. You should start a new thread documenting his F1 progeny throughout the years.

I'm thinking this Gluekle will knock it out of the park in aroma/flavor. She's so sweet, fruity and grapey half way through, that my carbon filter is not even on my exhaust. It smells like an air freshener LoL I cannot really smell the Gorilla Glue #4 without touching her. She's still pretty chemy, but starting to mellow now.

I'm just crossing my fingers that the potency of Gluekle tickles my fancy somewhat similar to GG4. GG4 has become a staple in my medicine cabinet for a couple of years now, pushing many fine strains aside. If she wins a spot in the harem she will be shared in Michigan further than I currently have.

Thanks again for your work,