What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

Coughie

That looks like a pretty nice place to be!
That small smile is so genuine

I like the 'candelabra'; fifth pack on the first row

Roms

Veteran
Pleased to make you fly Coughie, vibes!

Well just to say that my seeds and those Mriko 2004 ones are out of the fridge... F3bxing in progress... :biggrin:
picture.php

Last edited:

Oldganjafarmer

hello roms.
good project!
mazar i sharif real seed company is back in stock.
I might encourage you to try the high Hindu Kush Chitrali!
very luck men :)

Roms

Veteran
Luck is caused as well bro, passion and love inside... Thank you ;)

Yeah the new MIS release by TRSC, looking forward what kind of plants will emerge but from what i know it is not a new import from Afghanistan, it is a F2 done with small pop.

Quote by the TRSC grower ellis110100100 from UK forum:
Germination rate was 4 out of 72 and of that 3 males 1 female. All seemed like different phenotypes. One of the males was tall, branchy, early finish, another was short, minimal branching, high yield of pollen and the last Intermediate between the two The female had minimal branching and more or less formed one baseball bat sized cola and finished around 10 weeks. It could have probably gone longer but the first calyx's to be pollinated were starting to shed their seeds to the wind.

I'll use a much larger population in the future but I'm sure there is still plenty of diversity through all the random recombinations resessive and otherwise. All that really matters is that this beautiful plant isn't lost
smile.png
About the Chitrali thanks for the advice Oldganjafarmer but i already have my Pakistan line to work, i have selected X18 and crossed it to Mriko's Pakistan Yarkhun import.

Here after Ibling the Afghanican side of my wild strawberries MIS the next project will be to cross the Afghan stuff with my Pakistan line, a kind of backcrossing to the kafiristanican origin imho.

Wibes'

Roms

Veteran
After reflexion i decide to not use Mriko's originales ones, i was thinking to keep my F2s in outdoor conditions and ocean acclimatiz but i prefer use them indoor now and not take the risk of an excessive dilution with the not selected ones direct from Afghanistan thanks to Mriko.

So i remain focused on my mom 2009 with her forest wild strawberries. the run i prepare, finger cross...

16 x F2bx (strawberry mom Julia 2009 x papa F2)
x
12 x F2 (mom Julia x papa P1)

picture.php

Roms

Veteran
Will see the germ and m/f ratio but i plan to openpoll all specimens to limit the genetic hole. So i can run maximum 20 in flo, will see the offsping... Veg and preflo with 1.8l (10.5x85x22) and flo with 3l. Royal mix repot batmix for flo. 250w cmh and 250w hps in the last weeks.
All in 80*80*180 tent.

:laughing:

Last edited:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice brother Roms... best vibes for the Mazar project! I've received some imported Afghans this season, seeds are big, looking forward to explore those too!

Kenavo.

Roms

Veteran
Muchas gracias Mustafunk, noz vat bro'

And good luck with yours, Mazar seeds are mid sized generaly yours could come from South of Afghanistan i think, like TomHill's Deep chunk!? Those bigger seeds are more common from the Pakistan side from what i know. Will see what you find if this is "giant indica" alias Afghanica or "short and stocky" alias Pakistan indica!... :huggg:

Roms

Veteran
Well 16/16 F2bx germinated (2011), just one dead first leaves!..
picture.php

picture.php

7/12 F2s (2009) are green too but 3 who doesn't want germinate for now and 2 who arrives...

Mes méditations pour un max de mâles F2 correct!.. ++
Peace

Roms

Veteran
Merci Huesos!

I am focused on the wild strawberry mom P1 so i hope to emerge this kind of geno/pheno with those last seeds but how that's the question! What kind of IBLing i will pratice after this session and where and how the best specimens will appear to recover the haribo terpenes of my Julia mom? I mean different lines are produced with openpollination, hum "side A" fem x male or male x fem and "side B" F2BX x F2 or F2 x F2BX...
dance013.gif
Well even with just one strawberry mom seeded i will be happy to share all other mums! Will see the specimens, if the openpoll is a good choice for now, perhaps i will change my mind and will select just one best male if he appears?

Roms

Veteran
Pics from the past, thanks to Chomba64 in California.

picture.php

it's the same F2 specimen... Outdoor well irrigated rules!
picture.php

Huesos

Feliz Fiestas and Happy New Year!

Feliz Fiestas and Happy New Year!

Merci Roms:tiphat:, I am excited for you in this project. Julia is such a beautiful name. Plants and seeds look so beautiful.

Many Blessings Roms:huggg:

Roms

Veteran
Peace Huesos Merci, meilleurs voeux 2016 à toutes et tous! :)

Finally 9/12 F2s are sprouted, rendez-vous in few weeks...

Roms

Veteran
hum 7/12, two are born-dead!
So 22/28 total.

picture.php

With 12/12 cmh schedule, 11/13 hps for the last flo weeks.

Oldganjafarmer

roms good crop, these mazar i sharif F2 done by you? the stock Mazar i Sharif real seed company already finished. Maybe take the Chitrali have if I decide that same taste with the Lebanese. Hopefully, I'll be tuned for updates ... greetings ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts