What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

tcherno

hi ngakpa

I will soon have the pleasure of tasting Tashkurgan, nice to have so many Afghan choices.

Or are you planning a mango thai restock?
I was able to get a packson but it remains a little bit just for a good selection, even if I am very happy to have some in the fridge.

Kenavo

iTHC

his idea is to dump enough garbage and hostility into these threads and forums that they become not worth using or reading

I really hope mods realise this:

icmag could be a great place

the vast majority of contributers are really worthwhile...

but it only takes a few like this guy and other well-known figures to poison the atmosphere and ruin whole threads, even fantastic ones like Green starts

Angus

I made this comment: personally i think angus done himself no favours in this interview

and your ego is so damaged and fragile that you equate that to me dumping hostility and garbage on this forum, you need to take a step back, a deep breath and re-evaluate yourself & your business ethics.

You have behaved like this elsewhere and your sub section was closed down for your constant attacks on forum members.

You seem to be able to articulate yourself much better by typing than speaking, i suggest you get yourself tested for Asperger's as i believe you may be on the autism spectrum, not a personal attack before you start crying, just some friendly advice.

I am new here under this name but have been a member of icmag since the very start, it is members LIKE YOU that kill forums with bickering and negativity as you have displayed in this thread & on another forum:moon:

I will keep my mouth shut about your unscrupulous business practices and the farmers that you left out of pocket despite taking and selling their seeds.

regards

an Old Bean:tiphat:

Last edited:

meizzwang

I hadn't slept and I'd almost OD'd on caffeine

the trouble I had was that Adam was saying a lot of things that I didn't agree with at all, like his view that landraces basically stay the same even after people bringing in loads of modern hybrids

if I'd jumped on everything he said, it wouldn't have worked, so there was a lot of stuff I had to let go, even though they're crucially important points

if I get invited back on, I will be sure to bring these points up again

I will be writing something about the whole 'afghanica' business soon too

I was surprised Adam had no clue about the differences in effects between landraces and modern hybrids, glad you clarified that with him.

It's easy for others to criticize from the outside, but it's different when you're in the driver's seat doing the interview. Great job!

Koondense

Veteran
Chill dudes,

I opened this thread to get some infos, not to read about personal problems some might have.

If you have the need to throw shit at someone for whatever reason, do it elsewhere, not in here.
Ngakpa was very helpful so far and this passive aggressive pushing him around needs to stop right now, it's not productive nor informative in any way.
So take an advice, cool your neurons, smoke a nice J and reset your attitude in here, out of respect for anyone reading and searching for proper infos.

Please stay on topic.

Cheers

Hempy McNoodle

If you have a problem with him, don't buy his stuff. If you have a critique of his practices, express it respectfully. I for one am very happy with TRSC. And please don't use unqualified pseudopsycology to insult people. It only backfires on you and insults the field of psycology, those who suffer from stigmatized disorders, the readers of icmag, and human decency. Plus, you make yourself look like a covert "troll." It's not good for anyone. ..or, maybe that is exactly what you are hoping to acheive.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Let's all try to be nice and get back on track with the Landraces. :huggg:
picture.php

rsc mazar x rsc chitral
picture.php

rsc uhkrul
picture.php

rsc kumoani
picture.php

rsc nanda devi

harvestreaper

Veteran
hi hempy mcnoodle it came from bsc was told it came from a guy named preservation dude originally

,,,,just noticed bottom pic is nanan bouclou x manipuri ,,not mazar

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
hi ngakpa

I will soon have the pleasure of tasting Tashkurgan, nice to have so many Afghan choices.

Or are you planning a mango thai restock?
I was able to get a packson but it remains a little bit just for a good selection, even if I am very happy to have some in the fridge.

Kenavo

thanks, and yes, the plan is to have various Southeast strains available soon

ngakpa

Veteran
Chill dudes,

I opened this thread to get some infos, not to read about personal problems some might have.

If you have the need to throw shit at someone for whatever reason, do it elsewhere, not in here.
Ngakpa was very helpful so far and this passive aggressive pushing him around needs to stop right now, it's not productive nor informative in any way.
So take an advice, cool your neurons, smoke a nice J and reset your attitude in here, out of respect for anyone reading and searching for proper infos.

Please stay on topic.

Cheers

ta, appreciated

it's worth remembering:

there's only two of them, iTHC and Water. But it's impressive what a mess of a thread they can make, isn't it?

the level of hate and personal fixation from people I know nothing about is very weird - I notice an attempt to troll the ADS interview on Youtube got deleted

Far as I know, I've not made any enemies in this world, offline. The closest thing I've experienced to the level of personal obsession with me these two have is dealing with a jilted lover.

The need to lie is strange too: The forum I had over at ***** closed because I asked them to close it. In fact, they kept the forum open for about half a year after I'd said I wanted it closed.

I haven't 'trolled' anyone's threads, and I'm not freeloading off Gypsy, who is well aware I'm here. I'm far from getting rich from doing this, for most of the past decade it's been a hobby. And now that interest in landraces is picking up, what money I am making is enabling me to do this full time, rather than with another job, so I'm now focused on getting seeds to serious not-for-profit conservation programs, before everything gets wiped out by hybrids... which it shortly all will be...

anyway, dealing with trolls really is dispiriting and boring. I can only imagine how miserable their offline life must be, seeing the level of hate involved. Sad, really... on the other hand, I guess it's a sign things are going well that I have my own pet haters

and yes, it all gets in the way of people who are here looking for info.... but that's the point of the poison, of course...

ngakpa

Veteran
If you have a problem with him, don't buy his stuff. If you have a critique of his practices, express it respectfully. I for one am very happy with TRSC. And please don't use unqualified pseudopsycology to insult people. It only backfires on you and insults the field of psycology, those who suffer from stigmatized disorders, the readers of icmag, and human decency. Plus, you make yourself look like a covert "troll." It's not good for anyone. ..or, maybe that is exactly what you are hoping to acheive.

thanks, appreciated - and you're exactly right

only thing I'd say is these two are overt trolls, and yes, creating dramas where there are none is exactly what this is about...

anyway, if anyone's got any specific questions about plants and culture, go for it

(although you might prefer to email)

Im'One

thanks, appreciated - and you're exactly right

only thing I'd say is these two are overt trolls, and yes, creating dramas where there are none is exactly what this is about...

if anyone's got any specific questions about plants and culture, go for it

(although you might prefer to email)

What landrace would you buy right now if you could only buy one?
And-or...

How about one landrace would you like to find that is not currently available?

ngakpa

Veteran
What landrace would you buy right now if you could only buy one?
And-or...

How about one landrace would you like to find that is not currently available?

hi

hard to answer that, as it's depends so much on personal preferences... the new Afghan and Nepali strains are pretty unexplored

the landraces of most interest to me right now that aren't available are Lao and Thai

any other questions, let me know

Im'One

Are Punto rojo and Columbian red the same thing? I smoked one ounce of columbian red as a 17 year old and have wanted that back for 43 years...

troutman

Seed Whore
Are Punto rojo and Columbian red the same thing? I smoked one ounce of columbian red as a 17 year old and have wanted that back for 43 years...

I just messaged somebody who can answer that question very well. :tiphat:

He knows all about Colombian plants. :dance013:

iTHC

ta, appreciated

it's worth remembering:

there's only two of them, iTHC and Water. But it's impressive what a mess of a thread they can make, isn't it?

the level of hate and personal fixation from people I know nothing about is very weird - I notice an attempt to troll the ADS interview on Youtube got deleted

Far as I know, I've not made any enemies in this world, offline. The closest thing I've experienced to the level of personal obsession with me these two have is dealing with a jilted lover.

The need to lie is strange too: The forum I had over at ***** closed because I asked them to close it. In fact, they kept the forum open for about half a year after I'd said I wanted it closed.

I haven't 'trolled' anyone's threads, and I'm not freeloading off Gypsy, who is well aware I'm here. I'm far from getting rich from doing this, for most of the past decade it's been a hobby. And now that interest in landraces is picking up, what money I am making is enabling me to do this full time, rather than with another job, so I'm now focused on getting seeds to serious not-for-profit conservation programs, before everything gets wiped out by hybrids... which it shortly all will be...

anyway, dealing with trolls really is dispiriting and boring. I can only imagine how miserable their offline life must be, seeing the level of hate involved. Sad, really... on the other hand, I guess it's a sign things are going well that I have my own pet haters

and yes, it all gets in the way of people who are here looking for info.... but that's the point of the poison, of course...

please fill in the form and a customer representative will get back to you:thank you:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If narcotic it was Colombian Red. I had it too but only one time. Not so much my thing but strong red eye type buzz. For me there are many strains out today that are similar in effect to Colombian Red.

Punto Rojo would be more of a soaring effect. PR accounted for maybe 5% of total red strains. Not likely you had it.

I grew out a CBG PR and got a strong effect but not to my liking and not that soaring. One plant though.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I just messaged somebody who can answer that question very well. :tiphat:

He knows all about Colombian plants. :dance013:
Not only him, but you can ask @red rider too.He has a very nice thread about vintage Colombian.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296772

Latest posts

Latest posts