What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorful Strawberries & Cream

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Good luck with the re-veg. Bet you won;t make that mistake again. TRUE Winners are hard to find. No matter who bred the beans.

Peacefrog

Veteran
5 year anniversary bump

5 year anniversary bump

This strain caught my eye because of the strawberry heritage so I picked up a pack. I only popped one seed out of the pack so I have no idea how representative of the strain this girl is. She is about 8 weeks into flower and will be coming down in the next week or two. I haven't done any smoke tests but she sure is pretty to look at.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Here's a thumb to a bigger version of the last pic that shows the frost a little better.
View Image

I'm sure OJD will want to know about aroma ... the stem rub gives a faint sweet smell. Can't say I have picked up strawberries yet but I've got a lot of odor control in that room. I'll get a better idea when she comes down. Very easy plant to grow - she has made it this far with water only in a 3 gallon smart pot of fairly hot soil.

I just wanted to share because some cool nights really brought out the color in her and most of my plants don't look this nice at the end of their lives! Thanks for indulging my need to share. Good night!

I went digging through my old pics tonight and what do you know the best looking plant I have ever grown had its shining moment 5 years ago today. I thought this was worth noting. It was some damn fine smoke too.

On a sentimental note, it's funny how much can change in 5 years ...

Peacefrog

Veteran
In case you are too lazy to click, ladies and gentlemen may I present Strawberries and Cream!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey peacefrog
Looking as dank as ever
Thanks for reposting the old memory

Peace