What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What about Iran?

theclearspot

I'm going to Iran in a few weeks.

Can anybody confirm the relaxed legal situation regarding hashish and weed? I can't find any official source and trip advisor are only saying that the Iran has harsh drug laws.

Is there any wild cannabis growing? In which regions could I find it?

I will be going over there this spring need to know the score on smoking and posessing a couple of grammes will it be bird time? Or a penalty? Come on someone must have been there know the score....?

I was told by an Iranian family I rented from for years that cannabis is seen growing wild in Iran they said the people are cool with it but the goverment can be a holes not just about weed but dress codes and some Iranian Americans I new in Cali liked to " chase the dragon "

ganjanauta

I was reading the post by that iranian guy, Limolax.
Hey dude, thank you. It's great to share these things.
Learned some good infos today, thanks!

theclearspot

I found this a bit late so i will write down what i know:

- Breeding Seeds for Oil is totally Legal.
- Take Buds to make Hashish -> Illegal
- Smoking the Weed -> Legal
- Up to 15grams are Legal, every Gram over costs 10.000 Rials

This are the Laws for Citziens with an Iran Passport!

Im not sure about this at all. I dont think it is legal to carry Cannabis even a small amount. But I may be wrong I wonder where that info is from?

nameko

Read this on Lonely Planet. Dont know if its correct or not but :
'Carrying the smallest amount of hashish can result in a minimum six-month jail sentence; don’t expect assistance from your embassy or a comfortable cell. Trafficking heroin or opium carries the death penalty'.

the criminal code would list the exact laws in which certain thresholds fall under

I had a friend who grew a couple plants in his backyard but said if you get caught cultivating in mass for hashish they kill you

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interesting video... question ... after all the heating,pounding,etc, does it improve the quality?? or does the quality remain the same, but the look of the hash is enhanced ???:huggg:

i think they are decarboxilating it as well as smashing the trich heads into a paste. it probably taste and smokes better after being worked like that. fresh un worked dry sift hash is very ticklish in the throat when it's not super clean. i'm sure Sam would know more

H

Hashash

i think they are decarboxilating it as well as smashing the trich heads into a paste. it probably taste and smokes better after being worked like that. fresh un worked dry sift hash is very ticklish in the throat when it's not super clean. i'm sure Sam would know more

i did some obligatory decarboxylation in the microwave once due to some mold
which i washed off and to kill further fungus i heated it up to the point of melting.
did some pretty hot cookies with those, so i believe this really helps to convert the rest acids..

but throwing it onto a flame like in that video... it does not glow away right away
but i guess some of it may also get roasted.. if thats a good idea?

Floridian

Veteran
Its not the people of Iran I would be worried about..maybe I'll stop off and the DPK on the way home lol

H

Hashash

don't go in this country or you will just disappear...

do you know that from personal experience?

or from somebody you know which had told you?
or from somebody you know who knows somebody?

H

Hashash

do you even know each other?
maybe you are hunting phantoms!!!

people are people there are no big differences
only the devil in our ideas and if you manage
to surpass this shroud of darkness you will see
that you actually need each other for all that life
and what we make from it can offer.

but still people die because of no food others die
because of too much.. there is no equality
and it always hurts in both directions.

also many thoughts opinions may be based on tails
which come from your fancy 3 meter tv
which replaced reality long ago.

i think many people have said that but still
we ignore it and fight for pride killing each other
before we even know who we are.

Floridian

Veteran
My pain doctor is from Iran.Sometimes I think he's from Hamas or Hezbolla and his task is to get as many Americans strung out as he possibly can.