What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
1eHulp got some nice Sativas like Tangerine, SSSDH, Amnesia, Strawberry, Lemon Haze...

Also other good sorted CS :)

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Amsterdam is terrible for cannabis now, your local dealer probably has more potent green, mine does.. two of the things i picked up in dam had seeds in, it was all flavourless and had been cut too early to keep you up and toking.. The only nice thing was that Batavia is still the same old great place.

Anyone thinking of going dam I'd say dont bother with the weed tourist thing there its full of shit now.

Id say visit the rest of Holland and do some real tourism, you can still pick up good weed in the other towns.

al70

Veteran
yeah, rotterdam is a much nicer place to visit, around 5 euro per gram cheaper, zaandam also, i lived in delph for a while,nice place but very little weed

Latest posts

Latest posts