What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

guerilla415

hell of a grow jgl, ive been searching for some genetics like this to run in my 4kw flower room since i upgraded to a bigger space. she is a legend and i hope you enjoy her and spread her around so she can be enjoyed by many again.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

icare

My My

My My

I lived in Panama '71 to '73 a bow was what was mounded up on a news paper and stayed there and went for 200. Those rusty sticky nuggets have been on my shopping list forever. Love to get a clone.
hello all,

update 98 days

I think harvested in 2 or 3 weeks;)

good vibes friends

icare

C-Zone

C-Zone

I was at Howard '71 to '73. Did you make it to Goofy Falls for any cow pie flowers.

i was stationed at fort davis in the canal zone from '74-'76. we used to go out to a place called cow shit valley during the rainy season to pick shrooms and its also where i began my love affair with MJ. while i agree that your plant looks amazing it looks nothing like the red that i smoked for 2 years. that stuff was blondish with redish orange hairs. now i'm sure that there was more than 1 strain of red in panama at that time- i just never came across it

gkn

this is so beautifull
i love this strain
when i grew it i could only get males i from the few seeds i had (like 5 seeds)
i used those males to make a few crosses, one of those was Destroyer x Panama Red, and thanks to jahgreenlabel's pics i can tell i had a pretty Panama influenced pheno
here some pics i have from the dried buds

Destroyer x Panama '74
DestroyerxPanama74.jpg

DestroyerxPanama74_2.jpg

gkn

hola jgl

it was from 2008 season...i don't remember exactly how long the flowering time was, but it was quite extended, she kept flowering and reflowering, growing calyx towers one over another, it was somewhere around 2 1/2 or 3 months flowering.
i still got the last bud of it, like three years of curing and its still amazing smoke.

saludo

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hola,

Are you working with a commercial breeder to create seeds for sale?
Where can the closest cousin of this wonderful strain be found?
I would love to pick up some of these seeds to enjoy and preserve :tiphat:

it is not sold in pure form!!!
but Panama of Cannabiogen is a cross between this strain and a more rescent Panama;)

best vibe

nojro

in my country it is impossible to get oldschool stuff like this, I'm thinking of start grow some old time strain

BorgClone

after reading this thread i looked into seeds and saw refferman offers one panama red any ideas if its the real deal?? Great looking ladys jahgreenlabel...

Latest posts

Latest posts