Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > The Flying Dutchmen > Original Haze from TFD

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Original Haze from TFD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2018, 03:52 AM #81
riddly

riddly will become famous soon enoughriddly will become famous soon enough
does anyone know FOR SURE if this Original Haze is what Sam Skunkman gave to the Flying Dutchmen or is it a "revisited" version by TFD? - Thanks
riddly is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2018, 07:58 PM #82
willydread

willydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nice
Who know...is impossible to find info on web...my opinion(from my experience)told me this is the original haze from sam,crossed with a skunk/afghani....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:01 PM #83
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa is a jewel in the roughOldCoolSativa is a jewel in the roughOldCoolSativa is a jewel in the roughOldCoolSativa is a jewel in the roughOldCoolSativa is a jewel in the roughOldCoolSativa is a jewel in the rough
Based on the first post in this thread, how could it possibly be straight haze if it finished in 11 weeks?
OldCoolSativa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:20 PM #84
willydread

willydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoolSativa View Post
Based on the first post in this thread, how could it possibly be straight haze if it finished in 11 weeks?
I grown o.haze few year ago,and...afghani #1 was ready after haze...but also nl x haze,and skunk x haze...
willydread is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 04:35 AM #85
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
I can't believe this thread is still kicking around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoolSativa View Post
First off, I never said it finished in 11 weeks...I said it was finishing week 11 of flower. From what I can recall, that plant I posted went longer than 11 weeks...and...looking back...was not very good. I believe it actually finished in 110 days or so....and it was no bueno.

Second thing...since growing that plant out, I've grown quite a few more "haze" hybrids (NH, SSH, SSSDH, etc). That said...right now...if I was growing a plant like the one I posted in that first post, I'd probably cull it.

Third (more minor) point: As for this genetic being crossed with skunk or afghani...that's possible, but highly unlikely. All the skunk and ghani I've seen and grown has always been of the chunkier, less hairy variety.

Some people seem to think haze is some kind of grinspoon looking plant...little stringy buds...and I just don't think that's the case. I've never held actual haze buds from the 70s, but I would imagine, based on what I've seen of C5 and A5, the buds are more spear shaped and not stringy at all. Nothing against grinspoon, but it doesn't seem like a very commercial friendly crop...and the haze brothers sold a lot of dope back in the day from what I hear.

That said...the Bandaid haze I've tried (and I would HIGHLY recommend you getting your hands on some or it's crosses), is probably the best haze I've tried in recent years and it ain't stringy little budlets...at least not the sample I tried wasn't.

Lastly, I still remember Skunkman saying something along the lines of....'I gave them haze...what they've done with it since then I wouldn't know.' Can't remember if he was talking about FD or not, but I'm pretty sure he was.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.