What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro Cabinet Grow/veg cabinet.

TokenDrew

New to the site. Currently on my first indoor grow. Have grown a few times outdoor.

My current setup is a old 2.5x2.5x1.5 bathroom cabinet. Lined with reflective tape had laying around. Using a 600w LED full spectrum grow light and have 2 of fans for exhaust and airflow. Using Fox Farm Happy Frog soil and light schedule is 18/6. Currently have 6 plants started. 2 at 6 week, 3 at 4 weeks and 1 at about 2 weeks from seed. Will be moving all this to a 4x4x8 unused shower here soon.

Will have pics posted here in a few.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome to the site TokenDrew - and we can help you do what you do - just read - plant seed - taking care of you're plants - then one-day you may have a chance - to grow and show some gorgeous flowers - that bring you joy and super-powers - in time it may just come to be - that you grow much 'erb - as far as the eye can see! -

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

New to the site. Currently on my first indoor grow. Have grown a few times outdoor.

My current setup is a old 2.5x2.5x1.5 bathroom cabinet. Lined with reflective tape had laying around. Using a 600w LED full spectrum grow light and have 2 of fans for exhaust and airflow. Using Fox Farm Happy Frog soil and light schedule is 18/6. Currently have 6 plants started. 2 at 6 week, 3 at 4 weeks and 1 at about 2 weeks from seed. Will be moving all this to a 4x4x8 unused shower here soon.

Will have pics posted here in a few.

Welcome, Drew!

Sounds like a good bit of of light in that space. How are they looking? What strains are you growing?

Latest posts

Latest posts